Players on the Bubble?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Throwing out some names of guys who may be on the bubble. Kelvin Joseph, Neville Gallimore, Quinton Bohanna, Wright, Fehoko, did I miss anyone? These guys have been here for several years, and have been either up and down, or gosh awful! With another rookie class coming in and UDFA's, several of these guys could be pushed out. Please give your thoughts.......

ghst187

Reaction score
Pretty much!!
I hope one or more of them steps their game up and proves me wrong but looking to me like they have all lost out on the rotation and are going to have an uphill climb to get back in it with likely a slew of new players specifically brought in at their positions…precisely because they haven’t been good…

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I hope one or more of them steps their game up and proves me wrong but looking to me like they have all lost out on the rotation and are going to have an uphill climb to get back in it with likely a slew of new players specifically brought in at their positions…precisely because they haven’t been good…
I mean it takes several years to develop, but some have had AMPLE play time in games and their play could have been better. Biggest upset is Joseph by far

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Neville Gallimore, Quinton Bohanna, Wright, Fehoko, good list.
Gallimore is a big disappointment, Bohanna was never assumed to be a starter. Fehoko , do or die time , Wright - Quinn’s long bodied CB failed experiment.

sometimes you need to look into other teams borderline players and see if we can upgrade

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Neville Gallimore, Quinton Bohanna, Wright, Fehoko, good list.
Gallimore is a big disappointment, Bohanna was never assumed to be a starter. Fehoko , do or die time , Wright - Quinn’s long bodied CB failed experiment.

sometimes you need to look into other teams borderline players and see if we can upgrade

Story of our lives lol

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Throwing out some names of guys who may be on the bubble. Kelvin Joseph, Neville Gallimore, Quinton Bohanna, Wright, Fehoko, did I miss anyone? These guys have been here for several years, and have been either up and down, or gosh awful! With another rookie class coming in and UDFA's, several of these guys could be pushed out. Please give your thoughts.......
There are a few that you listed that are most certainly not in danger yet, at least prior to the draft.

Joseph, Gallimore, Bohanna, Wright will all be in camp. Fehoko is a probable as well, unless he pulls a hamstring running on the beach or whatever.

If you want true potential casualties, just pick from Devante Bond, Malik Jefferson, Ian Bunting and Seth Green.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Joseph is one of their top STs coverage guys between him and Goodwin. Fehoko is also a STs guy and is clearly Noah Brown's replacement. Bohanna actually played as well against the run as Hankins he just had issues staying healthy.

Jarntt

Reaction score
My thoughts are creating a list of guys on the bubble before OTAs even begin is silly

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joseph is one of their top STs coverage guys between him and Goodwin. Fehoko is also a STs guy and is clearly Noah Brown's replacement. Bohanna actually played as well against the run as Hankins he just had issues staying healthy.

:hammer: