Players that won't be here next year

ilykdrama

Reaction score
That was bad but Williams can be counted on most of the times. I'd resign him depending on his market value. Butler I wouldn't retain under any circumstances.

I just see Butler BEHIND the defense more, which is what we need.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I hope the club finds a way to sign Leary. Williams has been a solid reciever and should be kept if possible. A FA WR with some speed would be great. Carr is just slightly above average and gets burned too often..but to let him go..the clubs needs a viable replacement first. Mo is not reliable and never will be..good use him in rotation on the very, very cheap...otherwise let him walk.

vaturkey

Reaction score
Lol at Butler becoming a number 2. No offense but what have you been watching this year? He's horrible.

Butler is "fools gold". Will make the occasional great catch and you go OMG. Then he will drop two or three that you think any decent pro should have made that catch. TWIL has never learned to catch with his hands. Its just not in his DNA to do so or he would be doing it. If you can lift with the body catching he is worth keeping. He at least appears to be able to run all day.