Players the Cowboys have shown interest in

JBS

Reaction score
I tried to see it with Chaisson and i dont. I tried to see it with Taco and forced myself to like it and.........no. I dont think Chaisson is what some think he'll be.

It's a projection. He isn't a finished product by any means. You hit the nail on the head...people see him projecting one way, you don't

stilltheguru

Reaction score
It's a projection. He isn't a finished product by any means. You hit the nail on the head...people see him projecting one way, you don't
I'll say this..........it depends on how they use him. I think he should be a linebacker/3rd down rusher. I dont see him as a fulltime end. If they use him creatively then I see him being more successful.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Don’t want to start a new thread, but looking to get a feeler on some draft projections.

Antoine Winfield Jr, S, Minnesota
Terrell Lewis, DE, Alabama
Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia
Ashtyn Davis, S, California
Darrell Taylor, DE, Tennessee

In what rounds would we have to draft them?
Taylor is interesting

Rayman70

Reaction score
we are we wasting time on interviewing rb's? We already have 2 studs at the position unless Pollard will be used more at wr.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
we are we wasting time on interviewing rb's? We already have 2 studs at the position unless Pollard will be used more at wr.

Makes you wonder. Pollard to the slot WR position and as your 3rd RB has some traction. Can't say I'm all that interested in that move, but a backfield featuring Zeke and Edwards-Helaire is certainly attractive however you look at it. Maybe the team is simply exploring ways to get Pollard the ball more and know it's not going to come in the running game. Maybe they're just exploring all options in case somebody silly falls to them.