Players the Cowboys have shown interest in

JBS

Reaction score
Im starting to get a feeling Kinlaw is going to be the pick or at least target. That knee could drop him, and you know how the Jones are with that kind of risk

Kinlaw would be just the type of, to use Mayocks words "organizational move " the Cowboys make

Kinlaw
WR
Reach for Diggs

These are the options I think Dallas will have available at 17...assuming they don't trade out of the pick

I'm still very afraid they will take Diggs

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
Don’t want to start a new thread, but looking to get a feeler on some draft projections.

Antoine Winfield Jr, S, Minnesota
Terrell Lewis, DE, Alabama
Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia
Ashtyn Davis, S, California
Darrell Taylor, DE, Tennessee

In what rounds would we have to draft them?

JBS

Reaction score
Don’t want to start a new thread, but looking to get a feeler on some draft projections.

Antoine Winfield Jr, S, Minnesota 2
Terrell Lewis, DE, Alabama 2
Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia 3
Ashtyn Davis, S, California 2-3
Darrell Taylor, DE, Tennessee 4

In what rounds would we have to draft them?

In bold...Roughly

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I’ve got two pet “Cats” I’d like for us to look at. WR Lynn Bowden and guard Logan Stenberg. Bowden’s college career speaks for itself and Stenberg is a physical, brutal animal.

csirl

Reaction score
Our current QB room = Cooper Rush & Thorson. We've the rights to Prescott for a single season which may not even be played. There may be no meaningful NCAA season so will be impossible to assess the QBs in the 2021 draft.

Cowboys must be looking at QBs and must be thinking of taking one early. Hurts interview makes sense. What other QBs are we considering?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Our current QB room = Cooper Rush & Thorson. We've the rights to Prescott for a single season which may not even be played. There may be no meaningful NCAA season so will be impossible to assess the QBs in the 2021 draft.

Cowboys must be looking at QBs and must be thinking of taking one early. Hurts interview makes sense. What other QBs are we considering?

No way. Defense and slot wr come before qb. We most likely will keep only 2 qb's on the active roster.

RS12

Reaction score
Swift is a head scratcher. He will likely be there at 17 not 51.

Gaede

Reaction score
Swift is a head scratcher. He will likely be there at 17 not 51.

Yeah, that's an odd one, for sure. Of all the positions on this team, RB is one we have zero need for.

csirl

Reaction score
No way. Defense and slot wr come before qb. We most likely will keep only 2 qb's on the active roster.

Seriously? Slot WR more important than QB.

Thinking about it more, the situation is even worse than I thought. Cowboys have zero QBs signed for the next full season of play i.e. 2021.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seriously? Slot WR more important than QB.

Thinking about it more, the situation is even worse than I thought. Cowboys have zero QBs signed for the next full season of play i.e. 2021.
Back up QB? Slot is definitely more important

tm1119

Reaction score
Is there any obligation for teams to announce who they have interviewed? Curious, because this is as really tough year to guess who teams are truly interested in.