Players the Cowboys have shown interest in

Xavier187

Reaction score
Like i said they meet or have meet with the cowboys. Mckinney, Okudah and Fulton will also meet the Cowboys soon.

Word is Okudah could slide to the late teens. Henderson and or Fulton could go earlier

Xavier187

Reaction score
Damon Arnette, Reggie Robinson II, Kyle Dugger, Ben Jones and Troy Pride JR will also meet with the Cowboys soon

Carson

Reaction score
I know it's possible but boy I can't see that.

Agreed. Highly highly doubt that

Damon Arnette, Reggie Robinson II, Kyle Dugger, Ben Jones and Troy Pride JR will also meet with the Cowboys soon

Really like Troy Pride. He's not a ballhawk but can play in any NFL defensive scheme. My biggest knock on him from film and reports I read, is he's very Anthony Brown like with his back turned. Very grabby, will get PI's.

Xavier187

Reaction score
There is also conversations that Grant Delpit could fall to pick 51. May be making mistakes by not being out there doing drills.
Some have Dugger higher and Asyton.
But that all could be smoke

Carson

Reaction score
There is also conversations that Grant Delpit could fall to pick 51. May be making mistakes by not being out there doing drills.
Some have Dugger higher and Asyton.
But that all could be smoke

No way he falls to 51. He doesn’t tackle but can cover. That would be quite a fall

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
You've been trashing pittman and he tested better than Hill lol

This is what arians was saying, you can test fast, but you play slow. That's why the words suprising and disappointed are used. Unless cooper isn't brought back where would they use Pittman? You really see a 4.4 player on the field in Pittman? And see a 4.6 player in hill on the field?

And stating the obvious in Pittmans play style is trashing him?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
This is what arians was saying, you can test fast, but you play slow. That's why the words suprising and disappointed are used. Unless cooper isn't brought back where would they use Pittman? You really see a 4.4 player on the field in Pittman? And see a 4.6 player in hill on the field?

And stating the obvious in Pittmans play style is trashing him?
You said he would test poorly though. Just sayin

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Just reading the tea leaves.

But we are absolutely not seeing the same vigor with safety interviews as we have seen at other positions.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Ohio State CB Jeff Okudah (Grand Prairie) said he met with Cowboys DB coach Al Harris. “I did grow up a Cowboys fan. I watched all the Cowboys games. Big fan of the guys they’ve had come through. So I know how special it is to guys in the area to wear a star on their helmet.”

Xavier187

Reaction score

• Dallas Cowboys
  • Grayland Arnold, CB, Baylor (COM)
  • Shyheim Carter, CB/S, Alabama (COM)
  • Cameron Clark, OT, Charlotte (EW)
  • Josiah Coatney, DT/3-4DE/NT, Ole Miss (COM)
  • Kendall Coleman, DE, Syracuse (COM)
  • Marlon Davidson, DE/3-4DE, Auburn (COM)
  • Grant Delpit, S, LSU (COM)
  • Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama (COM)
  • Jordan Fuller, S, Ohio State (COM)
  • Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU (COM)
  • Trevis Gipson, DE, Tulsa (COM)
  • Jon Greenard, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Florida (COM)
  • K.J. Hamler, WR, Penn State (COM)
  • Josh Hammond, WR, Florida (EW)
  • C.J. Henderson, CB, Florida (COM)
  • Lavert Hill, CB, Michigan (COM)
  • Brandon Jones, S, Texas (COM)
  • Thakarius Keyes, CB, Tulane (COM)
  • Evin Ksierzarczyk, OT, Buffalo (EW)
  • Rashard Lawrence, DT/3-4DE/NT, LSU (COM)
  • James Lynch, DE, Baylor (COM)
  • Josh Metellus, S, Michigan (COM)
  • Chauncey Rivers, DE/3-4DE, Mississippi State (COM)
  • Alton Robinson, DE/OLB, Syracuse (COM)
  • Qaadir Sheppard, 3-4OLB/OLB, Ole Miss (COM)
  • Broderick Washington, DT, Texas Tech (COM)
  • Curtis Weaver, DE/3-4OLB, Boise State (COM)

Xavier187

Reaction score
I wouldnt doubt it. But I would think they wanna save some cash. It will also depend on how the new staff looks at Woods?
If theu like him or not. It would all depend. They can sign a FA and still draft a Safety.
From what I have seen and heard on twitter they have a group of 5 guys if one lands on them they will draft him. If not they will move back. HARRIS is a big influence this year on the Secondary. And it seems there are alot of note taking going on. Would not be surprised to see two to three CBs and a safety drafted this year. Just a bold perdiction