Players the Cowboys have shown interest in

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
CJ Henderson/Marlon Davidson first two rounds would be an A+ start to the draft.
I'm not super high on either of them.

Henderson shows flashes but there are times when I watch him and wonder what the heck he's doing.

Davidson is too much of a tweener to me. Good player but not sure which DLine spot or "technique" you can play him at where he'd consistently win for you.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its speed. They say he isnt as fast and had an equally talented CB accross from him not counting a stud def lineman.

Its just iffy. I doubt he falls but if he did. I would get him regardless. Stranger things have happened
Id run the podium. Dude is a stud

cnuball21

Reaction score
CJ Henderson/Marlon Davidson first two rounds would be an A+ start to the draft.

I think Henderson is a stud...but I'm not a big fan of Davidson. Most of his tape is of him rushing from the edge around 300 pounds. He's going to have to move inside and we have no idea how that transition will go.

Xavier187

Reaction score
I honestly would Draft Claypool and put him at TE and Devin Davourney to be your Back up RB /WR with speed. Maybe he can Punt Return\Kick Return.

But 4th or later.
AKEEM Gaither would be my 3rd round pick.
If none of the studs fall to 17 I would trade back in hopes to gain another 2nd round pick even if I had to add a future pick to the Deal.

That way I could possibly have 3 picks in the first 2 rounds..

But only if someone special doesnt fall.
If we could move back a couple spots and still get that S or CB and get another 2nd rounder and still land two more players who can immediatly help would be the ideal move

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I know it's possible but boy I can't see that.

Agree 100% ...BUT, this is shaping up to be a top-heavy OFFENSIVE draft. Other Young, Brown, Simmons (ms), Okudah and couple others, we're not hearing much about D players locked as 1st round picks. What we ARE hearing is ......4-5 OL, 3-4 QBs and hell I stop counting possible WRs. My point, at 17 we could very well have a shot at a/the top graded DT, CB, S or LBer. The bottom line looks like we'll have a chance to draft an impact D player at 17.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Ill say this I think I would do what ever it takes to get I. SIMMONS.
JS.
And make him my Safety of the future. That 4.39 40 might have made him a top 5 pick

DanA

Reaction score
The fact you said 4th indicates that you indeed have no clue where he is projected.

I've seen 2nd round but there are like 30 guys with 2nd round tape. I think he goes late 3rd just because while he resembles Marquise Brown he's nowhere near as quick IMO. I see Brown as a high 4.2 guy whereas Hamler I suspect is a low 4.4 guy.

Xavier187

Reaction score
I wouldnt draft a WR yhat early unless its the top 5 or so WRs. Claypool or Douvernay in yhe 4th to 5th round would be ideal and better for the Cowboys needs.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Reggie Robinson II he stumbled and still made a sub 4.5 40 watch this guys second run.
This guy is a steal in the 4th round if not 5th

Xavier187

Reaction score
And Okudahs run and Lift are why some say he could slide alittle.
Henderson so far has out preformed him

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Reggie Robinson II he stumbled and still made a sub 4.5 40 watch this guys second run.
This guy is a steal in the 4th round if not 5th

He is the type that nobody gets all excited about and ends up being better than everybody's can't miss corner. However, nothing indicates we have shown interest.