Players to avoid

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
if that's true then I'll put him on my want list. He's absolutely amazing athlete and so good at blocking i think he gets bored. There was a lot of reports floating around though that he was playing in the 270 range this past year though. If he's 297, then it probably won't hurt him much to put on 20 more pounds.

The important thing is that he had the longest arms/reach at the Sr. Bowl. He's the best OT prospect since Pace. If he could put on 20 pounds without losing his quickness he'll be the best tackle in football within 3 years.

MiStar

Reaction score
Mike Kudla will be a steal in the second round. I don't really see how you could say that he didn't produce this year. I'm sure that he had double digit sacks. This was the first year that he's been completely healthy for the whole year. Kudla suffered from a freak disease that nearly killed him early on in his career at OSU. He said that it took well over a year until he started feeling normal again.

Any lack of production on his part previous to this year has little to do with lack of talent. In my personal opinion, he's only going to get better as he gets more experience in the NFL.

Kudla is going to be a Merriman type player in the NFL. He doesn't have that quick first step, but will more than make up for it with his speed and strength.

Kudla does a lot more for me than Lawson and Howard, yet they are consistently being listed as potential first rounders because of their athleticism, yet Kudla is hardly even mentioned as being a second round pick. What gives?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
cobra said:
Except when he drafted Drew Bledsoe with the #1 overall pick.

Or when he drafted Chad Pennington with his first pick.

I swear, you people just make this stuff up about what BP will or won't do.

if you know me, which obviously you don't, you would know that what I said was a joke, sorry