Video: Players told Dak will not play

blueblood70

Reaction score
smh-shaking-my-head.gif

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Imagine Amari Cooper, who's always playing hurt, hearing Dak isn't playing cause his calf is a little too sore and you have to go to war with Cooper Rush instead.

Clearly this decision appears to be the choice of the medical staff and coaches/organization who wants to be extra safe. From how things are worded, it appears that Dak would be cleared enough to play in postseason, but that they are listening to people who are trying to them to sit Dak to be extra safe.

Reactions: BAT

Carson

Reaction score
Clearly this decision appears to be the choice of the medical staff and coaches/organization who wants to be extra safe. From how things are worded, it appears that Dak would be cleared enough to play in postseason, but that they are listening to people who are trying to them to sit Dak to be extra safe.

I get it.

But I hate this "big enough lead in the east". Eagles are going to win today and puts them two games back with a lot to go. This lead is anything but safe

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

You don't plan ahead for the playoffs until you have a playoff spot locked down, in my opinion.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
It was etched in stone as soon as Vegas moved the line by 5.5 instead of just taking the game off the board. Not sure why some were hell bent on argueing.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

"listening to people"...who are these ..."people"?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Ya'll should've jumped on the Vikes when they were on favored by only 2.5 like I did. At least I can maybe make some money off this.