Video: Players told Dak will not play

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Well hell, since they say we're comfortably in control of the division, why risk injury to any starter? Start the second and third teams!

Kwyn

Reaction score
He's a troll. He admitted to me that he likes to rile up Dak supporters, which is absolutely stupid and a waste of precious time out of his life. I give my "Most Annoying Poster" Award to Risen Star. He gets away with many things, like wishing Dak gets hurt again, and nothing is done to him because he's a Zone supporter. I tagged a Mod with a screen shot of that comment and my comment was deleted but not his. That clown thinks Craig Morton is a better QB than Dak. Yes, Craig Morton, the one with more INTs than TDs. :facepalm:
He’s a troll. Anyone whose been here a minute knows.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Imagine Amari Cooper, who's always playing hurt, hearing Dak isn't playing cause his calf is a little too sore and you have to go to war with Cooper Rush instead.
Not at all the same thing. None of us….zero of us…know what is involved in making injury decisions.
He get's paid regardless.
So do ALL NFL players who are hurt. I don't understand your point. Is your point that a player who makes a lot of money should not get paid when he’s injured?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This junk is on the front office. They did absolutely nothing in the offseason to address the backup QB situation. We really went into this season with seeing Cooper Rush, , Garrett Gilbert, Ben DiNucci last year and said that is perfectly fine to bring all 3 of them back. We brought no one else in. This is the point of a backup QB. Not to come in and play the remaining season but to be able to hold the fort down for a game or 2 and look competent. Cooper Rush is pure trash, as was everyone else we rolled out in preseason.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Can we also consider these folks are human beings? His grandma also just passed away...

Holy Christ! The world of sports has gone soft.

Brett Favre's dad passed away during a football season.
The next night, on MNF, Favre threw for 399 yards and 4 TDs.

Loved ones die in everyone's lives. It happens every minute of every day.
Honestly, an injury is a better excuse. Hopefully, that's the reason.

I wonder if G-Ma would want him to play in her honor.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not at all the same thing. None of us….zero of us…know what is involved in making injury decisions.
So do ALL NFL players who are hurt. I don't understand your point. Is your point that a player who makes a lot of money should not get paid when he’s injured?
No, but I believe 100% that 2016-2109 Dak would be playing today. He's got security now and can afford to miss game.

I look at Baker Mayfield playing today with a fractured shoulder and a torn labrum that he suffered 2 weeks ago and can't help but be disappointing that Dak isn't playing because his calf is sore.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Fish has been wrong before.
As have we all. Notice he made no forcast. He said what he'd heard and still left the door open for a game time decision. Whether or not Dak plays he will not be wrong. The only thing he stated as fact is that he heard something. So in essence, he's already right because he heard what he heard, regardless of who suits up.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, but I believe 100% that 2016-2109 Dak would be playing today. He's got security now and can afford to miss game.

I look at Baker Mayfield playing today with a fractured shoulder and a torn labrum that he suffered 2 weeks ago and can't help but be disappointing that Dak isn't playing because his calf is sore.
My point is, we don’t know that he’s ok enough to play. That’s all speculation.

RoboQB

Reaction score
After watching the video, this is misleading.

The coaches told the players to "anticipate" Dak not playing.
Sounds more like coaches expecting players to step up.

Another 21st century-type reporting. No quotes, twisting words, etc.
We've seen it all before.

Whether he's right or wrong, I know see why some of you dislike this Fisher dude.
Talks a lot without saying much. Dime a dozen type of "insider".

Mark

Reaction score
When did the Vikings become a fearsome NFL powerhouse? No reason at all the 'Boys can't get out of Minneapolis with a win, with or without Dak - unless 52 other guys take the night off, too.

DAL 24
MIN 20

rambo2

Reaction score
If you watch the video, the players were told to be ready for Dak not playing. Not that Dak would not play.

rambo2

Reaction score
After watching the video, this is misleading.

The coaches told the players to "anticipate" Dak not playing.
Sounds more like coaches expecting players to step up.

Another 21st century-type reporting. No quotes, twisting words, etc.
We've seen it all before.

Whether he's right or wrong, I know see why some of you dislike this Fisher dude.
Talks a lot without saying much. Dime a dozen type of "insider".
How is he wrong? He reported what the players were told. I like Fish and dislike the fans.

CxC1993

Reaction score
Imagine Amari Cooper, who's always playing hurt, hearing Dak isn't playing cause his calf is a little too sore and you have to go to war with Cooper Rush instead.

You are not a serious person. If it was up to Dak he would play.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Yeah, be stupid about it and play your best player in a game that is not a make or break game, and put your entire season in jeopardy. We’ve seen this team without Dak. No thanks.

Your stance on Dak is noticeably tired and played out.