Playoff Game Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Pats not beating Falcons.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. The Falcons looked awesome today, but they're hardly unbeatable. The Patriots will be tougher than the Packers.

But I will be rooting for Atlanta.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
pats will beat Atlanta I don't know why the nfl don't just give the pats the trophy in September and call it a season

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm just amazed that the Patriots can be this competitive every year in this salary cap era. I guess Brady and Bill are that good. And please don't say they cheat.
In an era of mediocrity they are greatness.

Their records would indicate greatest ever.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You weren't talking about the playoffs. You said Dallas defeated Green Bay, but I didn't see them playing Atlanta today.

:rolleyes:

I'll repeat my entire quote (again), which you apparently can't see or are conveniently choosing to ignore:

"Atlanta lost to the Chargers, Bucs, and Eagles. Dallas defeated Pittsburgh and Green Bay.

We're closer than you think, but you have to play 4 quarters in the playoffs. Dallas played about 2 and a half."

Alweezy

Reaction score
You sound like Jerry Jones. I'll take 7 boring Super Bowl appearances over 0 exciting NFC conference championships.
I'm not saying I condone this at all.. Just that's why we are still America's Team. We do just enough to be relevant. If we were putting up 10 straight years of Cleveland Browns football.. we'd be the C game on Fox playing at 12 pm.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Sorry I love them. If you've been to this many Championship games and 7 SBs in this era you are great and doing something that isn't cheating. I like watching greatness thus hating watching Garrett. Teams like this are a level above us
I don't really care. To me they represent everything wrong with the NFL. From the bogus "tuck rule" to "Spygate" and "Deflategate", I see a team that gets every benefit of the doubt and shows that integrity means little.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
NFC didn't compare to the AFC in the '70s, that's just a fact. I'm old too

Then I have to agree .. you were there .. but I just thought how physical and brutal the game was back then and couldn't see how anyone had it easy then .. but I have to agree with the one who witnessed both

:cool: