Playoff Game Thread

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Well it is alantas first SB trip with this team and coaches, and bill is a SB vet, that right away gives them a edge.
They just have to figure out how to defense them.

Oh, no doubt!

But some times the learner becomes the master!

25bcafc9b46b6818eb112033ff2d500bab71ae66cfc55bcd04403693983b3811.jpg

vlad

Reaction score
Are you kidding, GB's injuries are all in the secondary. If Atlanta wants to win, they will pass immediately and often...they will unleash everything on that secondary and mix in a little running to keep them honest and give receivers a blow. Atlanta won't care about keeping the ball away or TOP...they are going to crush that secondary.

Good call

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
True, 4 for 4 trumps 2 for 5 but not 4 for 6 or 4 for 7. That was my point initially.

I hear ya. I do.
I acknowledge Brady and his greatness but he tainted himself.

Depending on how you look at it.... if Caroll doesn't blow that super bowl then Brady loses three straight after winning three straight.

His last win of a super bowl would have been 2004?

I know, I know... it's, and or but's..... BUT ... it's still puts things in a different perspective.

Going forwards... let's say falcons win.

Brady 4-3 in Super Bowls when ..... yes..... I'm gonna say it.... should be 3-4.

If Brady wins 5-2. That sucks for us cowboy fans!

Everson24

Reaction score
I hear ya. I do.
I acknowledge Brady and his greatness but he tainted himself.

Depending on how you look at it.... if Caroll doesn't blow that super bowl then Brady loses three straight after winning three straight.

His last win of a super bowl would have been 2004?

I know, I know... it's, and or but's..... BUT ... it's still puts things in a different perspective.

Going forwards... let's say falcons win.

Brady 4-3 in Super Bowls when ..... yes..... I'm gonna say it.... should be 3-4.

If Brady wins 5-2. That sucks for us cowboy fans!

But just think how close Brady is to winning 6 for 6 right now. One miracle throw and catch by Manning and Tyree and one Wes Welker drop are the only two plays from him being perfect in Super Bowls.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
But just think how close Brady is to winning 6 for 6 right now. One miracle throw and catch by Manning and Tyree and one Wes Welker drop are the only two plays from him being perfect in Super Bowls.

Again. I hear ya.

The thing is... the margins of his first three victories were 3 points each super bowl i believe.
IMO well within the cheating difference.

So.... when not cheating he loses those super bowls by the same smalll margins.

Anyway.... point taken.

Let's get one for Ryan,

Otherwise Trump is going to have to be the one to hand Brady the trophy... instead of goodell.