Playoff Race : Seeds Chart

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
Seeds (Updated through Week 12 -- After Sunday games)

http://i32.***BLOCKED***/albums/d41/djtavo03/Picture1.png

http://i32.***BLOCKED***/albums/d41/djtavo03/Picture2-1.png

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
It is just so funny to say we are 8th when we are tied for sixth and are behind Atlanta only because they have played one less conference game than we have so are 5-3 while we are 5-4.

If we don't get in, the loss in St Louis will have been the killer.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2439592 said:
It is just so funny to say we are 8th when we are tied for sixth and are behind Atlanta only because they have played one less conference game than we have so are 5-3 while we are 5-4.

Atlanta has played one less, but they have lost one less.

SharutoX

I Love Quiznos
Reaction score
How is Kansas City, Oakland, Seattle, and San Francisco still alive?

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
SharutoX;2439613 said:
How is Kansas City, Oakland, Seattle, and San Francisco still alive?

Incredibly bad divisions.

The leader of the AFC West is 6-5 (Denver) and the leader of the NFC West is 7-4 (Arizona).

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2439592 said:

If we don't get in, the loss in St Louis will have been the killer.

dont even remind me of the st. louis game. everyone seems to be rolling over these guys...........except BRAD and the cowboys.
:bang2:

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
k0wb0y;2439622 said:
dont even remind me of the st. louis game. everyone seems to be rolling over these guys...........except BRAD and the cowboys.
:bang2:

NOT THE Commanders!

:lmao:

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
We must keep the faith alive!!!! :pray:
And now we must hope that the Giants do their job against Division and Conference rivals

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dam, looks like 11-5 is what it is going to take this year for a Wildcard.

That means we have to go 4-1 down the stretch or we are sitting home in January.

Missing the playoffs because we lost to the 2-9 Rams.........Amazing!!!

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
We just need to win out. There's not a team we face that we cannot beat if we play well so we just need to play well from here on out. 12-4 gets us in for sure.

We did it in 1971... :starspin

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
This will change after next week. Next week is do or die for a couple teams, Dallas and Washington being two of them. However, Washington will be playing a NYG team that is looking to wrap up their division and home field as soon as possible. They can smell it. Dallas will be facing a Seattle team that has to cross the country on a holiday. Not a gimme game at all (see St. Louis) but one I would rather have, even with a short week, than the game Washington will be playing.

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
:eek: Carolina @ Green Bay in the frozen (hopefully) tundra will be an important game...:umm: maybe for us :p: Panthers have a very tough schedule IMO...but we have too

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
THUMPER;2439777 said:
We just need to win out. There's not a team we face that we cannot beat if we play well so we just need to play well from here on out. 12-4 gets us in for sure.

We did it in 1971... :starspin

We will win out.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2439670 said:
Dam, looks like 11-5 is what it is going to take this year for a Wildcard.

That means we have to go 4-1 down the stretch or we are sitting home in January.

Missing the playoffs because we lost to the 2-9 Rams.........Amazing!!!

Washington may end up saying that as well.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Its amazing...

depending on what happens to about 4 teams(8-3) in their next two games(and ours-7-4).... we could have the 2nd best record in all of football...

and we would still be borderline in playoff hunt?

Wow

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
If there is anything that needs to be changed in regards to the playoff formatting, its that the division leaders should no longer get an automatic playoff birth.

I'm tired of seeing teams make playoffs only because they were the division winners of a bad division.

Seeing Chicago at 6-5 and ahead of Dallas, Carolina, Washington and Atlanta makes me sick.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
2 GB loses starting tonight versus NO and Carolina, then the big Viking/Bears game next week and we can call it a day on the NFC North and should be able to declare one of them. In which I'm angling for the Bears to take it. I'd much rather go to the Windy City then to Minny or Green Bay, even though a Dallas/GB game in the playoffs I'd have a good chance of going to.