Please cut Jaylon Smith

loublue22

Reaction score
he's not a good player, but both calls were terrible

how do you blame a guy rushing the quarterback, being blocked by another player and reaching out for the QB and making weak contact with the helmet? how would you avoid that? it shouldn't even be a rule. facemask, fine, if you get a free shot and clearly go for the head then fine, otherwise its garbage rule writing.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Go watch the game again...
Guy is a liability to the défense on every play
So sorry to disappoint you but yes 54 cost them this game along with some bonehead coaching and play calling
I watched the game Jaylon had 7 tackles and a pass defensed. Two bs calls and Pittsburgh did the same plays and no penalties. Keep crying because captain Smith will be starting again next season,

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Yes, count me in with those that feel he has to go...I cant stand watching him get burned repeatedly and being on the wrong end of so many big plays.

bigE79

Reaction score
Let him finish the season to help with the tank, but please do us all a favor and get rid of this clown in the off season, if this team plans on competing in the next few years Jaylon will or can’t be a part of it
I don't care if lee is playing with 1 leg..he should be starting..and no wonder the defense can't get the calls right, he's calling the formations and supposed to be getting players lined up...let that sink in.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I loved the third down play when the receiver dropped the ball or Ben under threw it (I can't remember which) on what would've been a sure first down and likely a longer play, yet 54 was trailing (as usual) and threw up his hand as if he had anything to do with the stop.

Typical Jaylon.

Blue64

Reaction score
I watched the game Jaylon had 7 tackles and a pass defensed. Two bs calls and Pittsburgh did the same plays and no penalties. Keep crying because captain Smith will be starting again next season,
WoW captain Smith.
Take the rose colored glasses off and watch the game again focus on the whiffed tackles and his pursuit of players running from behind because of poor angles.
Then compare him to 55 and how he tackles and pursues

You might realize how a linebacker is supposed to play.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
I don’t know who wanted the Steelers to win more: Jaylon Smith or the referees.

Either way, today was just another reminder how terrible Jaylon is at the sport of football.

Thanks for helping our 2021 draft position, Jaylon. You’re the man.
Jaylon needs to be cut! He is terrible at the most crucial times and makes the stupidest penalties when it cost this team the most, almost like he does it on purpose, just Not focused!! He should be embarrassed of his play!!

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
+1

The least intelligent player in football hands down
He is the perfect example of a player who has gotten by on sheer physical talent alone throughout high school and college. Unfortunately at the NFL level he's been exposed for what he really is -- a great physical specimen with an awfully low football IQ.

Redline360

Reaction score
He is the perfect example of a player who has gotten by on sheer physical talent alone throughout high school and college. Unfortunately at the NFL level he's been exposed for what he really is -- a great physical specimen with an awfully low football IQ.

Bingo

Aven8

Reaction score
Let him finish the season to help with the tank, but please do us all a favor and get rid of this clown in the off season, if this team plans on competing in the next few years Jaylon will or can’t be a part of it

Now you’re just trying to get likes! ;)

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Jaylon turned in a pretty good game. A lot point to the penalties, but they were extremely ticky tack that the ref easily could have kept in their pocket.

mrmojo

Reaction score
I cringe everytime hes out there. When Lee replaced him on that one series that ended with the 4th and 1 stop, I said now that's how LB is supposed to play.....then never saw Lee the rest of th he game...

mathew1184

Reaction score

Yes, please.

And Zeke too.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
WoW captain Smith.
Take the rose colored glasses off and watch the game again focus on the whiffed tackles and his pursuit of players running from behind because of poor angles.
Then compare him to 55 and how he tackles and pursues

You might realize how a linebacker is supposed to play.
Unlike you I like both our linebackers. They play well together when the tackles play well. You seem to only see bad plays by 54. I guess you are blind.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I loved the third down play when the receiver dropped the ball or Ben under threw it (I can't remember which) on what would've been a sure first down and likely a longer play, yet 54 was trailing (as usual) and threw up his hand as if he had anything to do with the stop.

Typical Jaylon.

It was so disgusting but exactly what I expected. I dont think I have disliked a Cowboys player as much as I dislike Jaylon. He is everything wrong with this team.