Please hire Romo as the Cowboy Head Coach!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
ALL game long Romo was spot on the money. He recognized our defense and the flaws that Big Ben spotted in it. He broke down Pitts defense and how to beat it. It's mind boggling how he sits in a booth next to Cowboy coaches and he's seeing stuff that they don't see or they are seeing and don't know how to offset it. Either way I would rather have my money on Romo than MM who doesn't have a clue on how to win in this league anymore!

D4KADON

Reaction score
LMAO

what would romos incentive be here?

they wasted him here as a player. They will waste him as a coach

besides he makes far too much money and is far too talented as a commentator to just drop it

he’s going to be the best John madden in terms of commentating

He’s THAT good

pansophy

Reaction score
LMAO

what would romos incentive be here?

they wasted him here as a player. They will waste him as a coach

besides he makes far too much money and is far too talented as a commentator to just drop it

he’s going to be the best John madden in terms of commentating

He’s THAT good
Yeah, at best he would be a great OC. Head coach is about the program. He makes more money than he ever would coaching, can see his wife and kids, and could make a case for the HOF with a 25 year broadcasting career.

Verdict

Reaction score
ALL game long Romo was spot on the money. He recognized our defense and the flaws that Big Ben spotted in it. He broke down Pitts defense and how to beat it. It's mind boggling how he sits in a booth next to Cowboy coaches and he's seeing stuff that they don't see or they are seeing and don't know how to offset it. Either way I would rather have my money on Romo than MM who doesn't have a clue on how to win in this league anymore!
I was thinking that too. I would be overjoyed if they gave Romo the head coaching gig here. He might be the next Hoodie.

garyo1954

Reaction score
The is no incentive to work sunup til after midnight each day putting up with disgruntled crybaby players in the heat when he can make $17 million wearing a suit talking into a microphone in a climate controlled broadcast booth.

exciter

Reaction score
Lol! Romo has the best after football gig he could possibly get. Why on earth would he want to coach. Less money, never get to see his wife and kids!

kevm3

Reaction score
No more fast tracking. If romo is going to coach he should be under a coaching tree first before he gets a hc job

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
he might be a great OC in the making...maybe at some point he may make the jump

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I was thinking that too. I would be overjoyed if they gave Romo the head coaching gig here. He might be the next Hoodie.
Tony could coach sitting at his desk on a beach somewhere..................

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Lol! Romo has the best after football gig he could possibly get. Why on earth would he want to coach. Less money, never get to see his wife and kids!
He could just work on Sundays, who wouldn't want that gig???????

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
If I was dumb enough to think that Romo would make a great coach I would have to be even dumber to make that thought public.

Some of y’all don’t know what you don’t know.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
LOL, Romo would request total control....GM/HC/OC and even part ownership in the family grocery store. Plus $20m salary. Get him Jerry.!!

uvaballa

Reaction score
He is a hell of a gig now that requires a lot fewer hours yet pays quite a bit more. He would be nuts to give that up.
Guys have done it before. Mainly were previous coaches I believe (Dungy, Gruden, etc).

stiletto

Reaction score
LOL .. Romo has the biggest cake Job ever making more than any HC as far as $ per hour goes BY FAR. You may love Romo and his knowledge about football but he's not an idiot when it comes to "his time"...

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Fewer hours, more money doing what he's doing now. He's not coaching anyone.
Are you serious????? I can see Romo right now as the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys, calling games sitting at his desk on a beach somewhere. Who wouldn't want that?????