Please jets draft DMAC.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
So we can move on from the speculation. We can't give our entire draft for this guy. Who in that draft room can stand up to jerry? Theebs where are you.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
miamicowboy21;2052953 said:
So we can move on from the speculation. We can't give our entire draft for this guy. Who in that draft room can stand up to jerry? Theebs where are you.

:bow:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2052953 said:

good post to be deleted IMO

Jerry isnt going to give up the "entire draft" for McFadden or anyone else

David

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Once again... I can only imagine the posts like this if the innerwebs were around in Tony Dorsett's day.

cml750

Reaction score
I agree. It would be a HUGE mistake to trade away a bunch of picks for any unproven player. Mac may end up being all that but he could also be a bust. We need to come out of this draft with some quality depth. We already have a good running back, all we need is someone to compliment him like a J. Charles.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
If Jerry is in win now and for the next few years mode then getting McFadden makes alot of sense... providing that he has figured a way to get Boldin or Williams as well.

One makes the other make sense.

Just one and I am not so sure.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Wow... Werder just reported that Frank Broyles himself has been pressuring Jerry to trade up for McFadden.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2053004 said:
Wow... Werder just reported that Frank Broyles himself has been pressuring Jerry to trade up for McFadden.

I dont think Jerry can be pressured like that. Besided I dont believe anything Werder says.

Jerry and probably Stephen have known for some time what they are doing regarding McFadden.

They either want him and will make it happen or they wont.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2053004 said:
who is Frank Broyles?

StylisticS

Reaction score
Rampage;2053299 said:
who is Frank Broyles?

He coached at Arkansas in the 60s and 70s and was the athletic director for Arkansas up until last year, I believed.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Little more on Broyles:

Over thirty of his former players have also become college or professional football coaches. Broyles is known for producing high quality coaches and the prestigious Broyles Award, the annual award for best assistant coach, is named after him. Barry Switzer, Johnny Majors, Joe Gibbs and Jimmy Johnson all served under Broyles and have combined to win five collegiate national championships and six Super Bowls. Broyles' assistants have won more than 40 conference titles.