Please stop crying

Sydla

Reaction score
You're ignoring my point,,,,,on purpose.

The problem is you are just making a nonsensical point.

Did the team play flawlessly yesterday? Nope. Were there some concerns out of that game, even a win? Yes. Instead of accepting that reality, you want to pretend those points are accurate or valid because they come from people that you deem to be too critical of the team. Instead of addressing and discussing those issues, you instead want to attack the people making the points.

That's intellectual laziness but I kind of expect that from you.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
We won. The offense looks amazing. The defense is a work in progress, but much improved. It’s week 2, get off the ledge.

Yep saves on my post count with the obvious.
Anything else I read is fodder for hell of keeping the forum alive

Tell you what recap at half way stage of season and determine:

How D is doing against the pass
How D is doing agains the run

How O is doing pass
How O is doing run
How O is doing QB
MMC coaching Decisions
Our NFC East rivals
Potential Play off scenarios for us and who we may meet

Bonus:

MMC waist line: Mr Staypuft or Skeletor - We'll see

Until then bub-bye Amigo !

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
tumblr_oge0sevgmQ1u2ragso2_500.gifv

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The problem is you are just making a nonsensical point.

Did the team play flawlessly yesterday? Nope. Were there some concerns out of that game, even a win? Yes. Instead of accepting that reality, you want to pretend those points are accurate or valid because they come from people that you deem to be too critical of the team. Instead of addressing and discussing those issues, you instead want to attack the people making the points.

That's intellectual laziness but I kind of expect that from you.
Again you are ignoring my point. On purpose because you don't like the truth.
It's because you are always complaining. Every game there are mistakes made and things to work on. There is not a perfect team. But to always dwell on the negatives like you do is a drag on the forum. For me it's fun to watch people make fools of themselves all the time so I don't mind it.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
That's what the haters think. It makes me happy.
No, it doesn't. You've made it very clear "haters" ruin the board for you and that you feel it is your job to clean it up. You are a liar as well as a cry baby. You are a person with no integrity or honor.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No, it doesn't. You've made it very clear "haters" ruin the board for you and that you feel it is your job to clean it up. You are a liar as well as a cry baby. You are a person with no integrity or honor.
You're pissed. Good.

morat1959

Reaction score
nah. just shouldn't focus on it, over the things we did (and have done) well. At least in the immediate aftermath
We shouldn’t focus on anything this team does. We all know the end result before it starts.

Reaction score
Anytime you win on the road as an underdog against a good team (and a very good QB) is a good win.

Was it perfect? No. Do they gain style points? Nope. Do they have work to do (red zone, time management)? Absolutely.

But the win was solid.

scottsp

Reaction score
No one cares. This isn’t some consensus-building exercise, so if you have gripes, by all means run wild with it.

A few concerns aside, I enjoyed the hell out of it. But I also get that everyone has their own takeaways from the game.

Sydla

Reaction score
Again you are ignoring my point. On purpose because you don't like the truth.

Not really. If the complainers are raising the same points you are, then whining about it is kind of stupid.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not really. If the complainers are raising the same points you are, then whining about it is kind of stupid.
It's because you are always complaining. Every game there are mistakes made and things to work on. There is not a perfect team. But to always dwell on the negatives like you do is a drag on the forum. For me it's fun to watch people make fools of themselves all the time so I don't mind it.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Discuss if you must. I’ll be the first one to point out Deficiencies
Best reply on this thread!
naw dog. It’s football
Yep saves on my post count with the obvious.
Anything else I read is fodder for hell of keeping the forum alive

Tell you what recap at half way stage of season and determine:

How D is doing against the pass
How D is doing agains the run

How O is doing pass
How O is doing run
How O is doing QB
MMC coaching Decisions
Our NFC East rivals
Potential Play off scenarios for us and who we may meet

Bonus:

MMC waist line: Mr Staypuft or Skeletor - We'll see

Until then bub-bye Amigo !
word

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
No one cares. This isn’t some consensus-building exercise, so if you have gripes, by all means run wild with it.

A few concerns aside, I enjoyed the hell out of it. But I also get that everyone has their own takeaways from the game.
Umm look at this thread, they care. But don’t act like it’s the end of the world when the end result is a win in WEEK 2 on the road against a quality opponent.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'm very happy we won. BUT??? Lots of things to work on. We won a game we should of lost this Sunday. And lost a game we should of won last Thursday. I just want to get on here and say "we won"! No doubt about it. We won!!!