PLEASE trade back!

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Sucks that we were so good, so instead of calling that project player a first rounder, get that guy in the 2nd round, while gaining more picks. I think we can clearly all say that Mazi wasn't a 1st round pick at all
I think the problem really comes back to the fact that from the Mazi pick through the rest of the 1st round were all pretty bad players selected. I could be way off on this and maybe there are reports suggesting teams wanted that pick from the Cowboys, but in hindsight could very easily see a scenario that most teams didn't view this as a very deep draft class and weren't giving up much to trade up.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I think the problem really comes back to the fact that from the Mazi pick through the rest of the 1st round were all pretty bad players selected. I could be way off on this and maybe there are reports suggesting teams wanted that pick from the Cowboys, but in hindsight could very easily see a scenario that most teams didn't view this as a very deep draft class and weren't giving up much to trade up.
I hope there's better players this year, I want more picks!!!!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
you know my feelings now, i've been on the draft modulator thing, and i'm learning about these players, when I see one I search them up and look at them. WHen I saw him, I saw all the happy days of my childhood lol, I want this big man, he seems like he's ready for the kind of work we need in a massive DT
Amen, brother!!!

TheDank

Reaction score
ok i'm going to look at those guys thanks so much, I've seen the WV guy, have to look more into the Georgia guy, are these guys Guards that can play center?
I’d say both are really just C’s. Van Pran I’ve only seen at C, I think Zach Frazier had a few games at G.