Video: Plug and Play: Draft talk with Dane Brugler and Bryan Broaddus

Creeper

Reaction score
Good stuff. Really enjoy listening to this. I am only about halfway through it and I will definitely finish it.

So far I agree completely on Linderbaum. He is a popular choice at C now, but I need to see where he is by the time the draft rolls around. He is smallish for the NFL interior line I think. Doesn;t mean he cannot be good, but whoever picks him in the first round needs to do their homework.

RS12

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Despite to much talking from Broaddus and Cavanaugh well worth the watch.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I am interested who Cavanaugh has as this years Ardarius Washington. The guy he pumps up as a 1st rounder that goes on to prove he cant evaluate talent

100%

He’ll have to wear that one for a while.

I think he’s been pimping the Baylor kid Pitre similarly.

I don’t mind Cavenaugh. He doesn’t bother me as much as he does others.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
100%

He’ll have to wear that one for a while.

I think he’s been pimping the Baylor kid Pitre similarly.

I don’t mind Cavenaugh. He doesn’t bother me as much as he does others.
He comes off as a fan, which is ok. Any of us have been high on guys that bombed. When you get paid to take ball, its puts alot more pressure on you though

The Realist

Reaction score
I am interested who Cavanaugh has as this years Ardarius Washington. The guy he pumps up as a 1st rounder that goes on to prove he cant evaluate talent

I know he liked him but please don’t tell me he had him in the first round?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I know he liked him but please don’t tell me he had him in the first round?
He was Cavanaugh’s number 1 safety 1/2 round grade. Loved him more then his teammate that was drafted by the Raiders just in front of the Cowboys in second round.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
It was curious to hear that Dane thinks the LB class is one of the deeper positions in the draft.