Poe is the worst player in the NFL

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm very mehhh on Snacks. I think Snacks now is what Poe will be a year from now. Snacks is a case where the Spagnola Rule is actually true IMO.
Exactly. At this point he isnt saving anything, and he definitely isnt the future.

That position is hurting in a bad kind of way.

At least they will be forced to see what Gallimore has rather than choosing to bury him all season.

No team ever hits on every single pick in a draft. DiNucci doesnt count....but my money is on Gallimore being that bust as we speak.

Maybe Reggie can hit the field also. They have no problem whatsoever putting UDFAs out there, but model round picks cant even dress?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Great post. I think Gallimore has great skills and a bright future but totally agree. He did nothing in this game and his only tackle was a play where he got blown off the line and then chased a RB downfield.
He also has been inactive since week two.

He wont get better in a jogging outfit.

I'm no expert by any means, but I have this strange feeling that the staff is still asking these DLinemen to play in spots that arent necessarily to their strengths.

He appears to be running some weird 52 base (is that because all the LBs are hurt?)....and I wont pretend to know all about gap responsibility thereof....but again I just get the impression guys are being asked to do things that doesnt play to their strengths.....because they arent THIS bad.

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like they are trying to think and run at the same time and it's taking a tick off their ability to get to where they need to be.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Anyways, what i read/heard from the aforementioned cowboys insiders was that Poe actually wasn't playing all that bad last week and the week before, that he was taking up blockers like he was brought in to do, and that Jaylon Smith and Joe Thomas (but mostly Jaylon Smith-**Shocker**) were the ones at fault, not getting off blockers or hitting the right gaps. Is there truth to this? Or was Poe just exceptionally bad against the Giants??
Not sure about prior games, but in the NYG one, Poe was abysmal. He just stands up, makes the most minimal effort for a second or two, then stands and walks. Pathetic.

Woods is twice the player he is right now.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Plug J. Smith into the middle of the D-Line. After he's been run over a couple hundred times, it might knock some LINEBACKER sense into him.

Cmac

Reaction score
Blame Jaylon Smith that he's got an OL on him 5 yds down the field.