Police searching for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

Jayinem

Reaction score
If a mod could correct the thread title it's Rashee I accidentally typed Rasheen. Thanks

Rayman70

Reaction score
Maybe Mr. Hunt owner of the chiefs will call the Governor and get the case tossed...

rambo2

Reaction score
I'm curious who was the other guy. After what Ruggs did, Rice should get a severe penalty or prison.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm curious who was the other guy. After what Ruggs did, Rice should get a severe penalty or prison.
Its the Chiefs, they just won a SB with the darling Andy Reid and Mahomes. I think he will get time but it will be very light. The NFL will want this to go away quickly. Its a bad look for the league.

Jayinem

Reaction score
He'll get bond and it won't be until it goes to court which could take several years, but he'll get some jail time I'm pretty sure. Will the Chiefs keep him?

rambo2

Reaction score
Its the Chiefs, they just won a SB with the darling Andy Reid and Mahomes. I think he will get time but it will be very light. The NFL will want this to go away quickly. Its a bad look for the league.
The nfl will have to put an end to it after Henry Ruggs. They have a real problem.

Flamma

Reaction score
So stupid. Reckless driving causing minor injuries and leaving the scene. I have a feeling the punishment is going to be mainly monetary. Why they left the scene should be obvious. They were either drunk and or had something illegal in the vehicle. First let's see if he admits to being the driver.

Flamma

Reaction score
6pm in Dallas traffic too, pretty stupid
Not pretty stupid, super stupid. Especially when they have something illegal in their vehicles. Otherwise why would they take off?

The Lambo driver is probably never going to be caught. The Vette driver stayed against the wall long enough to get his plate taken. But he's probably not getting anything more than traffic fines.