Police searching for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

csirl

Reaction score
Not pretty stupid, super stupid. Especially when they have something illegal in their vehicles. Otherwise why would they take off?

The Lambo driver is probably never going to be caught. The Vette driver stayed against the wall long enough to get his plate taken. But he's probably not getting anything more than traffic fines.
Are Lambos so common in Dallas that it isnt possible for police to identify all likely owners and their movements?

Flamma

Reaction score
Are Lambos so common in Dallas that it isnt possible for police to identify all likely owners and their movements?
You make an excellent point. But what you're doing is underestimating how little the police want to do. Don't get me wrong, I am 100% pro police. But I also understand that they don't want to do their jobs any more than anyone else. It's not like the movies or TV. They're quick to move on as soon as possible.

1942willys

Reaction score
You make an excellent point. But what you're doing is underestimating how little the police want to do. Don't get me wrong, I am 100% pro police. But I also understand that they don't want to do their jobs any more than anyone else. It's not like the movies or TV. They're quick to move on as soon as possible.
And when you have revolving doors at the courthouse and watch people with money or contacts walk, just how much does that take away from wanting to do the job anyway?

Flamma

Reaction score
And when you have revolving doors at the courthouse and watch people with money or contacts walk, just how much does that take away from wanting to do the job anyway?
I would imagine quite a bit. And it's not just people with money. Some cities have gotten a reputation.

1942willys

Reaction score
Brand new Lambo is over $600,000
at $1750 a day you pay for it in one year rental at that rate

might as well just buy it,

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Rashee Rice was driving the Lambo SUV. His attorney Royce West has said so. Oops.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
honestly after Ruggs et al I think they should suspend him like 6-8 games.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Could become a multi-millionaire well after football easily while playing with Mahomes - and to do something like this.

Some of these players are lucky they were born with the physical gifts they have because they wouldn't make it as the average person.

Flamma

Reaction score
MJ should not be illegal but as long as it is you got to be a moron to carry around enough to be a felony
Something is wrong with that report. No way in hell is 10.8 grams a felony. That's not even half an ounce.

1942willys

Reaction score
Something is wrong with that report. No way in hell is 10.8 grams a felony. That's not even half an ounce.
4 ozs (113 grams) is the minimum for a felony in Texas so that report is as usual for the media wrong

triplets_93

Reaction score
According to our anonymous source three men seen in the photos have been identified as current SMU Football players Roderick Daniels Jr., Teddy Knox, and Isaiah Nwkobia.

https://championdaily.com/2024/04/0...gedly-identified-at-rashee-rice-crash-site/3/

https://www.si.com/college/smu/mustangs-football-chiefs-rice-knox-arrest-warrant

Theodore Knox, 21, was driving the Corvette in the crash and has received the same charges as Rice. There is a Teddy Knox listed on SMU’s football roster and a player profile on 247sports.com lists a Theodore Knox as a member of the Mustangs’ team. Both profiles provide similar height and weight, as well as the same high school, The Woodlands High School, north of Houston.

Dallas PD said in their release neither Rice nor Knox were in custody. They also added none of the passengers will be charged with any crimes.