Poll: Dak Prescott's Future With The Cowboys?

What does the future hold for Dak and his future with the Dallas Cowboys?

• Dak will be extended by the end of next season.

• Dak will become a FA and leave the Cowboys.

• Dak will be a Post June 1st Cut.

• Dak will be traded by seasons kick-off.

• Dak will hold-out.

Results are only viewable after voting.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, boys and girls the March 13th deadline has come and gone and no extension was signed.
Where does it go from here.........

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If dak is smart he will not extend and get more from another team when his is a FA.
Plus his chances of being a winner is better with another team with real coaches.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
They should have tried to trade Dak. He ain't worth 60 million. They should either go with Lance or trade him also.

The way that the Cowboys are losing players left and right without any viable replacement goes to show how much they care about winning.

LysleE

Reaction score
Sadly I think that Dak will be extended at some point; the FO has too much money invested in Dak to cut him loose and possibly watch him excel with another team…which would be the cruelest blow of all; and thanks to Jerry’s shrewd management of personnel, there is no real succession plan in place should Dak leave.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Post June 1st cut would be nice but I think he'll play his last season in Dallas this year and it won't be a pretty one. Less talent to shelter him and make him look better than he is, 1st place schedule, a ton of pressure on his shoulders to finally be ''the man'' and perform in the playoffs but with a worse team (not a chance it happens). It's put up or shut up time and the fraud is about to get exposed like never before.

Good news for Cowboys fans but the Dak cultists are fuming and will try to alter their hero's fate with their black magic rituals.

30b9c8fb-36e6-46f7-8fa4-7514be5a3f41.jpg

Kwyn

Reaction score
You missed the option for “Dak will play out the season and become a free agent”

He could become a free agent and then sign with the Cowboys. Doesn’t necessarily have to hit free agency and leave.

Anyway, I’m hoping he plays it out and leaves.

I think a straight cut is a fantasy.

Most likely answer is they extend him before the start of the season.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You missed the option for “Dak will play out the season and become a free agent”

He could become a free agent and then sign with the Cowboys. Doesn’t necessarily have to hit free agency and leave.

Anyway, I’m hoping he plays it out and leaves.

I think a straight cut is a fantasy.

Most likely answer is they extend him before the start of the season.
its the Dak will become a FA next season

plymkr

Reaction score
I think this is Dak’s last year with us. He and Jerry drag out the negotiations and he starts the year without a contract. Poor offensive line play will have him running for his life, his numbers will dip and we won’t pay 65 million APY a year from now.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I think he plays out the season and becomes a FA. This club doesn’t appear to be in a hurry and if that’s the case why not just let it play out.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I think Dak gets extended, but its not going to be soon............probably by the end of the year.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak will hold out.
As I predicted months ago and was laughed at because Dak was "going to have an extension" long before now LOL.

WeDemBoyz

Reaction score
Dak will get a $75M guaranteed, 1 year extention that is so high that it he agrees to void his trade clause. Cowboys trade him for draft picks.

Flamma

Reaction score
I put the next best thing. But I think Dak will be extended before the start of the 2024 season. My money is always going to be on the most likely outcome, not always what I want to happen. Until they show me otherwise, I'm going to assume the Jones boys continue down their stubborn path.

They should let him play out his last year and re-evaluate the situation next year. They clearly don't need the extra cap space this year.

bigE79

Reaction score
We're already under the cap with his 60 mil included,let him play this year then cut his choking ***..this year is already doomed to fail anyway...start fresh in 25 but I would definitely draft a promising QB somewhere in the 1st 3 rounds.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Post June 1st cut would be nice but I think he'll play his last season in Dallas this year and it won't be a pretty one. Less talent to shelter him and make him look better than he is, 1st place schedule, a ton of pressure on his shoulders to finally be ''the man'' and perform in the playoffs but with a worse team (not a chance it happens). It's put up or shut up time and the fraud is about to get exposed like never before.

Good news for Cowboys fans but the Dak cultists are fuming and will try to alter their hero's fate with their black magic rituals.

So sounds like you are saying a top 5 pick in the following draft?

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

Where do you Dak obsessors come up with this ****

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The bigger question should be how many of these anti-Dak whiny threads are going to be created during the next 4+ years as Dak gets extended?

Picsart-24-03-15-21-07-52-871.jpg