Poll: Dak Prescott's Future With The Cowboys?

What does the future hold for Dak and his future with the Dallas Cowboys?

• Dak will be extended by the end of next season.

• Dak will become a FA and leave the Cowboys.

• Dak will be a Post June 1st Cut.

• Dak will be traded by seasons kick-off.

• Dak will hold-out.

Results are only viewable after voting.

StarLord

Reaction score
I voted that they will resign him.. best option, IMHO, is he gets traded. Fields got a 6th.. maybe we'll get a 7th.

StarLord

Reaction score
The bigger question should be how many of these anti-Dak whiny threads are going to be created during the next 4+ years as Dak gets extended?

Picsart-24-03-15-21-07-52-871.jpg
I guess you or Rock can make a list reminding everyone that he was 2nd in MVP votes or Walter Payton MotY to counter it.

bewp7

Reaction score
dak will get what ever he ask for and more

jerry and stephen are stuck with him now and dak and his agent know it

jerry and stephen can pretend they will play hard ball but dak and his agent already saw how they cave because they sre too scare to move on

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Dallas is going to extend him. I can’t realistically believe they’ll resist the sunken cost fallacy they’re currently in. I genuinely believe they’re using Dak and others as an excuse for their ineptitude and lack of aggressiveness in FA. I’d love to be wrong though

Cmac

Reaction score
The Poll choices don't suggest much future for Dak in Dallas, at all.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I hope he does.

Could you imagine he holds out and Lance plays well with this depleted roster and we win games?

The amount of butt hurt will be glorious.
It would be the best outcome for this team. He holds out and the Cowboys move on. He can take his shellshocked look on the big stage somewhere else.

Steve007

Reaction score
If dak is smart he will not extend and get more from another team when his is a FA.
Plus his chances of being a winner is better with another team with real coaches.
Dak doesn't want to go to another team. He wants Jerry to overpay him. There is no other team that has the prestige as quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys. If Dak goes to another team he will not be as visible or talked about. If he goes to a tough division he won't be able to pad his stats playing against bad teams. He will fade away.

leeblair

Reaction score
Ok, boys and girls the March 13th deadline has come and gone and no extension was signed.
Where does it go from here.........
I think Dak is about to be cut.
While I think Sean Payton should be fired for what he did to Russell Wilson, I think he gave Jerry the courage to do the same to Dak Prescott.
By announcing that any extension would come during training camp, Stephen Jones put off that issue until after June 1, which gives the Cowboys a chance to see if they can get value from a trade for Dak without showing their hand and letting other teams know they want to move on.
This would theoretically give them leverage with any team that might be interested, rather than have teams knowing he can be had easily.
But, if a trade can't be negotiated, look for Dak to be a June 1st- or shortly after - cut. I could be mistaken, but it sure looks as if Dak is on his way out.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak has it made in Dallas and he knows it. He doesn’t need to be held accountable just as long as they continue to reach double digit wins and a playoff appearance. He would be dumb to play this season risking injury but he won’t hold out. He will be extended by week one with an even higher contract unfortunately.