Poll: Dak Prescott's Future With The Cowboys?

What does the future hold for Dak and his future with the Dallas Cowboys?

• Dak will be extended by the end of next season.

• Dak will become a FA and leave the Cowboys.

• Dak will be a Post June 1st Cut.

• Dak will be traded by seasons kick-off.

• Dak will hold-out.

Results are only viewable after voting.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak fans are hurting, AC.

Just ignore em and their childish drivel.
I can't tell you what to do as they have for years attacked and tried to bully anyone who disagrees with their opinions but stand tall Cowboy brother
If they want to spread ill-will let management deal with them as they will learn times have changed.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoping Lance plays great and we win if Dak holds out is "hoping the team fails" says Ranch.

Make it make sense, Pappy!
We all know you and Pappy sleep with a Dak Voodoo doll and keep the pin cushion right next to it.
Glorious!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't tell you what to do as they have for years attacked and tried to bully anyone who disagrees with their opinions but stand tall Cowboy brother
If they want to spread ill-will let management deal with them as they will learn times have changed.
:muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley:
Don't bite your tongues, Cowboy Brothers!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Dak doesn't want to go to another team. He wants Jerry to overpay him. There is no other team that has the prestige as quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys. If Dak goes to another team he will not be as visible or talked about. If he goes to a tough division he won't be able to pad his stats playing against bad teams. He will fade away.
we shall see come august sept.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I haven’t seen anyone in this thread bullying anyone.

How did you become so sensitive regarding this subject?

Jimbo69

Reaction score
No Way JJ and his spawn let Dak walk.They haven't the wit ( as the Bard would say) or the balls to do it. I think Cap Boy wouldn't mind but when push comes to shove they will announce a big new shiny 5 year renewal at about $55m a year $200m guaranteed and kick the can, team and fans down the road for another few years of mediocrity and decline.
But people here like that.

pitt33

Reaction score
Sadly I think that Dak will be extended at some point; the FO has too much money invested in Dak to cut him loose and possibly watch him excel with another team…which would be the cruelest blow of all; and thanks to Jerry’s shrewd management of personnel, there is no real succession plan in place should Dak leave.
I’ve got news for you…

Dak won’t excel with another team.

He was surrounded by some pretty good talent on that side of the ball for a number of years.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I’ve got news for you…

Dak won’t excel with another team.

He was surrounded by some pretty good talent on that side of the ball for a number of years.
put him on a bad team and he will be out of the league in a year, or will hang around wasting a bad teams money too. get that money boi,