Poll | Toughest game down the stretch

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
adamc91115;2449866 said:
Absolutely the Giants, no question.

If we lose to the Giants, it almost automatically rules out the playoffs. We can't take on another divison loss, or a conference loss at that.

If we win the other 3 and go 11-5, I am pretty confident we would get the 6th spot.

The division is already lost, so divisional losses mean nothing right now and the conference losses would only matter in a tie break scenario.

I dont see both Wildcards at 11-5 or better, just not going to happen. So even if we lose to the G-men, if we beat the other 3 teams we should still make the playoffs.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I'd say @PItt just b/c of the weather and it's a road game.

That's not to say the other 3 will be easy but playing at home does help against 2 tough defenses

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2450510 said:
If we win the other 3 and go 11-5, I am pretty confident we would get the 6th spot.

The division is already lost, so divisional losses mean nothing right now and the conference losses would only matter in a tie break scenario.

I dont see both Wildcards at 11-5 or better, just not going to happen. So even if we lose to the G-men, if we beat the other 3 teams we should still make the playoffs.

Yes, they do. Let's say we end up 10-6, and the Commanders or Falcons also finish 10-6. If they have a better division record, they get the edge.