Poll: Were You Born Before Or After Super Bowl XXX?

When were you born?

• Total voters

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A_Shameless_Plugs1lDetail.png
Guilty as charged but what the HECK is that thing??? :laugh:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Ive seen every Super Bowl even before they called it a Super Bowl and never missed a Cowboy playoff game. I haven’t missed any Cowboy game in at least 54 years. 1965 is as far back as I can remember although I know I’ve been watching longer.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I have watched 4 Cowboy SB victories, I was too young for their 1st. I am 52 now, I would like to see another before dementia, Alzheimers or death happens.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The franchise played in its last Super Bowl on January 28, 1996, WAAAY back before Super Bowls were played in February :laugh:
Oops. Selected the wrong one. I was definitely born before Super Bowl XXX. I remember Michael Irvin running around Sun Devil(?) stadium celebrating after we had won 3 out of 4. I had a forlorn feeling like I should've been happier. I guess my intuition told me that things would never be the same. What an era.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Born in 82.

My first memory was the 1 win 89 season.

I grew up watching us win Super Bowls. My 7 year old son has watched the reruns. I tried to relive it the best I could for him because it’s been a long 24 years.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oops. Selected the wrong one. I was definitely born before Super Bowl XXX. I remember Michael Irvin running around Sun Devil(?) stadium celebrating after we had won 3 out of 4. I had a forlorn feeling like I should've been happier. I guess my intuition told me that things would never be the same. What an era.
Perhaps I should have kept the poll's option for changing a vote. :) I will do the manual arithmetic with your vote after the thread/poll starts winding down. ;)

glimmerman

Reaction score
I was begging my mom to let me stay home from school the day after those two games, and some people wonder why I hate the Steelers. It's not the team, it's their fans.
1996 was so sweet. Watching there qb throw those 2 picks was awesome.