Poll: Who is our most capable NFC East Rival

GINeric

Reaction score
Who is our most capable rival in the NFC East?

I'm not sure if this thing will let me make a poll, but here are the options, obviously:

Eagles
Commanders
Giants

Edit: It didn't let me post a poll, but write your opinion.

The Eagles

JayFord

Reaction score
None theyre all bad and i mean bad....

their ceilings are 9-8 and first round exit

issue is Dallas ceiling is 15-2 and divisional round exit

ill go Eagles

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Serious answer is the Eagles. Went 9-8 last year and have three first round picks.

But this is more about the other two teams. Washington's defense imploded last year and Wentz is simply better than Taylor Heinicke, which isn't saying much. And the Giants have been a crap show for years and are now in full rebuilding mode again with a new coach and GM.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
We’re going to have our hands full with all them we’re coming back to the pack. I’ve already seen several in the media picking Philly next season in the East.

They were saying philly last year as well ........ They always say Philly.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
None theyre all bad and i mean bad....

their ceilings are 9-8 and first round exit

issue is Dallas ceiling is 15-2 and divisional round exit

ill go Eagles

Spot on, does it matter about the Least when we're ONE AND OUT in the playoffs? We walked the Least and look where it got us. We cant have this outlook that if we get to the playoffs anything can happen....the wake up call was we played 6th seed at home and stayed at home....we expect to do better without a number of established band members leaving?? No.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They were saying philly last year as well ........ They always say Philly.

They have a good reason to say Philly heading into next season they were ascending and we were fading. In the next few weeks we’re going to lose some good players. If Washington can get some decent QB play they could move ahead of us.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
They have a good reason to say Philly heading into next season they were ascending and we were fading. In the next few weeks we’re going to lose some good players. If Washington can get some decent QB play they could move ahead of us.
I don't see it ...... They looked like trash last year.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't see it ...... They looked like trash last year.

They looked better than us later in the season. They were 6-2 the final 8 games and mailed in the season finale against us. Some are also picking Philly because many don’t think the Cowboys are going be very good next season. After the one and done in the playoffs most have jumped off their bandwagon. Their window has closed in the eyes of many.