Poll: Who should replace Jason Garrett as the next Head Coach?

Who should replace Jason Garrett as the Head Coach.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
BB is rightfully respected as the best defensive mind of his era. Hearing him talk about how they demand smart players that can allow him to change gap/coverage responsibilities on the fly has me just short of in awe of him.

I don't know how good Patricia is because of that. BB has a long track record of making his coordinators overperform. That is not necessarily the case here but it could be.

Patricia could be better than what we have and he could be worse. Its a crap shoot.

OTOH, I have seen Harbaugh and Arians develop programs that outperform the talent on their rosters. After seeing what Harbaugh did with Kaep, Gore and a talented OL I like his fit with our offensive talent. Arians has revitalized the moribund AZ franchise with smoke, mirrors, and retreads.

I like them much much better.
Same, Fuzzy. For pretty much everything you listed.

I'd take Harbaugh all day, every day if given the choice.

But it would be interesting to see what the man with the pencil in his ear could do coaching a team.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BB is rightfully respected as the best defensive mind of his era. Hearing him talk about how they demand smart players that can allow him to change gap/coverage responsibilities on the fly has me just short of in awe of him.

I don't know how good Patricia is because of that. BB has a long track record of making his coordinators overperform. That is not necessarily the case here but it could be.

Patricia could be better than what we have and he could be worse. Its a crap shoot.

OTOH, I have seen Harbaugh and Arians develop programs that outperform the talent on their rosters. After seeing what Harbaugh did with Kaep, Gore and a talented OL I like his fit with our offensive talent. Arians has revitalized the moribund AZ franchise with smoke, mirrors, and retreads.

I like them much much better.

Not weighing in on this topic because I think it's a waste of time, except to say that I do love one thing about Patricia:

Matt-Patricia-Goodell-clown-shirt-640x360.png

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I think McDaniels is garbage. Anyone who gets to coach up Brady, but fails elsewhere, has to be suspect.

It’s a good thing Seattle doesn’t think like this or else they would have never hired twice failed head coach Pete Carroll.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
It’s a good thing Seattle doesn’t think like this or else they would have never hired twice failed head coach Pete Carroll.
Carroll's pedigree was much better than McDaniels' is. I was waiting for one of these posts. When did Carroll have a Brady? When did McDaniels destroy college football? Carroll is a unicorn.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
He didn't fail in either place. Are you serious? He won 2 SBs in NY as DC.

He took a 1 win CLE team and won them their last playoff game, with the best coaching staff assembled of all-time. CLE's last PO win was with BB at the helm.

This narrative that he "did bad" in CLE is so ridiculous and rampant on this board. Migosh. Most of the time I bite my tongue, but you replied to me. The only reason his gig there fell through was because the team was moved to BAL under his nose, and the team and coaching staff were deflated.

Stop it.

Jets.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Sean Payton
Mike Zimmer
Urban Meyer
Dabo Sweeny
Mark Richt
David Shaw

haleyrules

Reaction score
I like Carroll. He has guts and is creative. A real HC. Bonus, He has made some of the most horrendous calls in NFL history!! Still, he is a winner.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Now that the last poll (should JG be fired?) is over and close to 93% of ppl believe he should be. It brings up the next question, who should replace him? I picked a list of candidates I believe would be the most popular answers.

Pick 2 you would like to see.
Nobody because he isnt going anywhere. So dont hold your breath waiting for it to happen