Poll: Will our defense give up 100 or more rushing yards to AP?

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
The defense hasn't given up 100 or more rushing yards to any one rusher this year, so will our defense finally give up 100 yards to Adrian Peterson or will the defense able to keep him under 100 yards?

Your thoughts?

Mods, can you please make this a poll (yes or no)?

Thank you.

Peterson is having a terrific year but I believe our defense can hold him below the century mark. :D

David276

Benched
Reaction score
probably but they will give up triple that amount in passing yds and we will probably score often through the air

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
I'll say no.

Our rushing defense is pretty stout, and no doubt we will put eight in the box and dare them to pass on us. Considering their passing game, I like our odds.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys are gonna crush the Vikings.. They will be all over Tavarius Jackson.. I expect a lot of sacks and a couple of interceptions.. I see a good 20 point win, something along the lines of 34-14 or so.. AD is all the Vikings have on offense.. He is everything for them.. The Boys will look to stop him and make Jackson beat them, and our defense, as much as some of you have complained about it, is still one of the better defenses in the NFL and much too good for a team that can only run the ball.. Now that being said, AD is a special back.. He will probably break one or two, just because that's what he does.. I see him gaining right around 100 yards and a touchdown and maybe getting a long kickoff return that sets the Vikes up for a short field and another score..

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Yes.

50 Carries for 102 yards.

btw. Anyone see the highlights of this guy against the Bears? OMG, this dude is very dangerous.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
[quote=EMMITTnROY;1715899]I think the Cowboys are gonna crush the Vikings.. They will be all over Tavarius Jackson.. I expect a lot of sacks and a couple of interceptions.. I see a good 20 point win, something along the lines of 34-14 or so.. AD is all the Vikings have on offense.. He is everything for them.. The Boys will look to stop him and make Jackson beat them, and our defense, as much as some of you have complained about it, is still one of the better defenses in the NFL and much too good for a team that can only run the ball.. Now that being said, AD is a special back.. He will probably break one or two, just because that's what he does.. I see him gaining right around 100 yards and a touchdown and maybe getting a long kickoff return that sets the Vikes up for a short field and another score..[/quote]

Remember Buffalo!!! I just want the Cowboys to win! I am not concerned with point differential or statistics......I just want a "W".........

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Doomsday;1715922 said:
Just out of curiousity why do people call him AD instead of AP?
his father nicknamed him "AD" when he was young cause he could run All Day..

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1715907 said:
Yes.

50 Carries for 102 yards.

btw. Anyone see the highlights of this guy against the Bears? OMG, this dude is very dangerous.

If he gets 50 carries in this game, he will be on IR next week.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
AD gets his, but nobody else gets theirs vs. the Cowboys defense (as the Vikings play from behind).

Bold Prediction:

Ware, Spencer and Ellis will have Tavarius Jackson looking out of his earhole before this one is over.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
smarta5150;1715949 said:
AD is fine ;)

All Day is his nickname to some.
Yeah it is but I changed the title because some people probably don't know peterson's nickname is AD.