Poll: Will our defense give up 100 or more rushing yards to AP?

aikemirv

Reaction score
I said he would but I think it will take him 30 carries to get there.

He better not try running to Ware's side though because he is one of the best run defenders in the NFL.

Most pass rushers, from what I have seen in the past are weak when they are run at but not Ware!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I said yes because I think he will bust a long one. He has great vision. We will hold him down most of the time but...........

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1715907 said:
Yes.

50 Carries for 102 yards.

btw. Anyone see the highlights of this guy against the Bears? OMG, this dude is very dangerous.

we're better than the Bears

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I said no...that would prob change if we let the Vikes hang around for 4qtrs though...if we jump on them early (which we've dont to nobody) then he probably wont be much of a factor

David

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1715907 said:
Yes.

50 Carries for 102 yards.

btw. Anyone see the highlights of this guy against the Bears? OMG, this dude is very dangerous.
I didn't need to see those highlights to know he's dangerous. I thought I had finally gotten away from this guy. :bang2:
Now he's back to terrorize my other team!

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
dbair1967;1716183 said:
I said no...that would prob change if we let the Vikes hang around for 4qtrs though...if we jump on them early (which we've dont to nobody) then he probably wont be much of a factor

David

Yea, we need to jump out early. No more of this feelin the defense out stuff. But you know that left side of the Vikings line with Steve Hutchinson is pretty impressive. They are moving guys out of the way. Canty better be ready to hold his own.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
I'm betting he'll get in the neighborhood of 125 yards. Our run D has been pretty good, but AD is special. Hopefully, I'm very wrong.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
PBJTime;1716257 said:
I'm betting he'll get in the neighborhood of 125 yards. Our run D has been pretty good, but AD is special. Hopefully, I'm very wrong.
Me too. :)

lspain1

Reaction score
If we get off to our typical slow start, fall behind and let Minnesota control the flow of the first half then it is quite likely he will get his 100 yards. If we can score some points early (for once) and make them play from behind things will be fine. I'll predict he gets his 100 yards.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
David276;1715895 said:
probably but they will give up triple that amount in passing yds and we will probably score often through the air

I doubt it, Tavaris Jackson sucks Richard

btw, I don't think AD reaches 100 yards rushing

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
Yes-but the bad news is that he will be their ONLY offense.

He'll get his buck 20, but we'll still win 31-10.

Freyguy

Reaction score
I dont think AD or AP or ADD or whatever you wanna call him get 100 yards. Remember when Caddilac was a rookie and he got off to that amazing start and how he slumped in the middle of the season?? I see that happening here. Besides who has he faced??

Mansta54

Reaction score
He won't get 100. Our run D is very good and they'll be behind and will have to throw the ball...

littlejohn

Reaction score
Freyguy;1716436 said:
I dont think AD or AP or ADD or whatever you wanna call him get 100 yards. Remember when Caddilac was a rookie and he got off to that amazing start and how he slumped in the middle of the season?? I see that happening here. Besides who has he faced??

AD has faced the bears who have gave up 3.6 yards on rushing in their first 5 games. The cowboys gave up 3.5 in their first 5 games.....Similar numbers.....

Cadillac Williams was never really close to AD's numbers:

Rushing Yards first 5 games: 467 yards with a 4.1 average. A whopping 11 yards receiving. Having only 2 touchdowns.

AD:

Rushing Yards first 5 games: 607 yards with a 6.3 average. 175 yards receiving. Having a total of 5 touchdowns.

Cadillac never showed the explosiveness of AD...