Twitter: Pollard expected to play

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Surely these coaches are smart enough to get their main weapons healthy for a playoff run.... They should figure out how to win this game without Zeke too,,,,, or at least limit his reps.

We still need to win a game to make the playoffs. We can’t just take it for granted that we’re in. This is the softest game we have on our schedule. It’s obvious the Cowboys want to make sure they win this game. If we can lock up a playoff spot tomorrow then we could rest Pollard and Zeke.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
I don't know how to feel about this.

I'm with you on that.

Potentially he plays but only to be on the field as a decoy to keep the Giants D honest. Could see him having 4 or 5 carries max in the whole game.

This way tests the injury but hopefully doesn't derail recovery.

slick325

Reaction score
Surprised that he's going to play. I figured he would be held out until Arizona at home.

glimmerman

Reaction score
If he breaks a long run for a TD and injures that foot more I’m going to be so peed off. If he breaks a long run for a TD and doesn’t injure that foot more, I’m going to be so on board with this move….
:grin:
It’s torn. Can’t injure it any worse. It’s about tolerating the pain. I dont want him out there if he is gimpy and can’t hit that gear or cut..