Twitter: Pollard expected to play

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Surely these coaches are smart enough to get their main weapons healthy for a playoff run.... They should figure out how to win this game without Zeke too,,,,, or at least limit his reps.
As long as we have built a substantial lead, I think the coaches will rest them up.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
If our team plays like last week and takes advantage of the opportunities it will be over by halftime. Brown dropped 2 int in the first quarter last week. Our Offense needs to play well.
I’ve always believed CB’s were WR’s who couldn’t catch a cold…(most not all)

MaineBoy

Reaction score
So stupid, again. You have an injured player and a weak opponent. Instead of resting him for more important future action, they run him out there. Like they do to Zeke. Good one, Jerry. Keep them banged up and less effective until we get to the playoffs and play Green Bay, Arizona, Bucs, etc…

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Really wish he would sit today. Dallas has a much more important game to play soon.

Carson

Reaction score
So stupid, again. You have an injured player and a weak opponent. Instead of resting him for more important future action, they run him out there. Like they do to Zeke. Good one, Jerry. Keep them banged up and less effective until we get to the playoffs and play Green Bay, Arizona, Bucs, etc…
I don’t think this is a pain management thing that’ll get better with rest.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I’ve always believed CB’s were WR’s who couldn’t catch a cold…(most not all)
I was so mad. He dropped a easy pick 6. He was looking at the end zone and not the ball. The other one the receiver fell down and he is looking at the ball and just drops it.

I watched the first quarter and saw this drops and saw Gregory get held badly with no flag. Can’t remember at what time in the first quarter but wft ran a off tackle run to D-Laws side opposite of Gregory and he beat his guy quick and was coming across and was going to pancake the rb for a 2 yard loss and maybe a fumble and the dang lineman jumps on his back and puts him in a choke hold and rides him to the ground. He was out in front of everyone when it happened and couldn’t believe the refs didn’t throw a flag. D-Law stopped him for little or no gain but was a bad non call. It worked out because at the end of the quarter is when Parsons nailed the qb and got the sack fumble and Armstrong picks it up and takes it to the house. But the Defense left at least 6 points on the field in the first quarter.

This Defense needs to stay healthy. They are really dangerous..

glimmerman

Reaction score
He should see a limited amount of snaps. The Cowboys shouldn't need him really. If they have a 2 score lead or more, I'd sit him.
I would sit him and Elliot if we get the lead but they are leaving it up to Elliot to sit out. Reminds me of Witten. JG left it up to him and Witten would never take himself out so none of the other TE could develop to after he retired.. MM needs to coach this team..

Jarntt

Reaction score
Sit him and let him get better. I’d hate to see us hobble into the playoffs with both Zeke and Pollard hurting…

b0xZZ

Reaction score
I don't know how to feel about this.

Me neither, I think they should rest him and Zeke this week and let Clement carry the load. We can still win this without two gimpy RB's unless Dak is just horrible again.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Pollard is ok but people act like he's another Tony Dorsett and he just isn't.

He’s a highly productive player unlike the other guy. That’s all anyone should care about.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
How bout we let the people that do this for a living make the decisions. Just a thought. I know many of you are medical doctors, NFL GMs, and NFL coaches all rolled up into one, but how about you sitting this one out just for ***** and giggles.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
This is extremely short sighted. Everyone goes on and on about RB being the easiest position to fill...yet we are pushing to limited RBs on the field. It is not about them being good enough to beat the Giants. Beating the Giants will tell us NOTHING about this team. It is highly unlikely we will get the #1 seed. So we will have to create out own bye. And we do that by "load managing". People might not like it. But with the 17th game. With the covid protocols. With only 1 team getting a bye. You have to manage your roster to be as healthy and rested as possible for a FOUR game playoff run. There are 4 games left in the season. 4 games to get to the Super Bowl. Zeke and Pollard do NOT have 8 games in them with the state of there health. With all the new variables...you need 3 or 4 capable RBs. Now is as good as any time to get someone else ready. Don't like how we are approaching this at all!!!!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Either the injury isn’t that serious or the Dallas Cowboys are the most dumb team in the NFL.
Or you think you know what the staff is thinking when you don't.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Play everyone until the #1 seed is out of reach. No more camp cupcake.