Twitter: Pollard expected to play

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
How bout we let the people that do this for a living make the decisions. Just a thought. I know many of you are medical doctors, NFL GMs, and NFL coaches all rolled up into one, but how about you sitting this one out just for ***** and giggles.
We have seen the people that "do this for a living" for 25 years. The people that do this for a living kept Jason Garrett as head coach for 10 years. His next team fired him midway through the 2nd season. The people that do this for a living drafted AND extended Jaylon Smith...and kept him for 5 years. His next team kept him for 3 or 4 games. The people that do this for a living said Romo had another 5 years in him...he didn't even make it through the 1st quarter of a preseason game. The people that do this for a living wanted Paxton Lynch and Connor Cook in the 2016 draft. Then had Kellen Moore as Romo's backup. Dak would not even be our QB right now if Kellen Moore had been healthy. The people that do this for a living were disappointed that they could not draft Johnny Manziel over Zach Martin. And even AFTER it was proven to be the right decision...the people that do this for a living were STILL belly aching about not being able to draft Manziel. I could keep going...but I think you get my point.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
He’s a highly productive player unlike the other guy. That’s all anyone should care about.
Outside of the long TD run and kickoff return he hasn’t been that productive. Now Moore and the staff could have schemes him better though.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
We have seen the people that "do this for a living" for 25 years. The people that do this for a living kept Jason Garrett as head coach for 10 years. His next team fired him midway through the 2nd season. The people that do this for a living drafted AND extended Jaylon Smith...and kept him for 5 years. His next team kept him for 3 or 4 games. The people that do this for a living said Romo had another 5 years in him...he didn't even make it through the 1st quarter of a preseason game. The people that do this for a living wanted Paxton Lynch and Connor Cook in the 2016 draft. Then had Kellen Moore as Romo's backup. Dak would not even be our QB right now if Kellen Moore had been healthy. The people that do this for a living were disappointed that they could not draft Johnny Manziel over Zach Martin. And even AFTER it was proven to be the right decision...the people that do this for a living were STILL belly aching about not being able to draft Manziel. I could keep going...but I think you get my point.
I don’t need a history lesson. My point still stands. We’re all sitting home on our couches for a reason. None of us have a clue where any of these players are physically/medically. If it’s OK with you, I’ll still stick with those in the know.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Wow, I really wish Jerry would hire coaches, trainers, and doctors who would make the right decisions and not ruin the Cowboys’ season by doing such dumb things that fans know are wrong. (/sarcasm)

Cmac

Reaction score
Pollard is ok but people act like he's another Tony Dorsett and he just isn't.
....they may have never seen TD, that's the best I could imagine, on the comparisons and lofty praise.

817Gill

Reaction score
What’s wrong with y’all? Not one person here has any idea what he looks like or how he feels, how can anyone make a conclusion that he’s not able to play?

The medical staff and coaches have been with him daily, obviously they know if he can go or not. Never seen so many people upset at a player going out and giving it a go. Research the injury if you want there’s no such thing as it getting worse it’s already torn. Like we’ve said a million times on here it’s a pain tolerance thing.

Is Tony Pollard on this board? Anyone related to him/talking to him daily? Y’all have literally zero idea how he’s feeling lol the medical staff and coaches do.

FreakOut Zone back and better than ever I see. You’d think this was an NBA game. This is the NFL week 15 boys guys are going to play hurt stop crying.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
I don’t think this is a pain management thing that’ll get better with rest.

I’m not sure either, but it’s hard to imagine that playing and getting banged up against a weak opponent helps him…

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What’s wrong with y’all? Not one person here has any idea what he looks like or how he feels, how can anyone make a conclusion that he’s not able to play?

The medical staff and coaches have been with him daily, obviously they know if he can go or not. Never seen so many people upset at a player going out and giving it a go. Research the injury if you want there’s no such thing as it getting worse it’s already torn. Like we’ve said a million times on here it’s a pain tolerance thing.

Is Tony Pollard on this board? Anyone related to him/talking to him daily? Y’all have literally zero idea how he’s feeling lol the medical staff and coaches do.

FreakOut Zone back and better than ever I see. You’d think this was an NBA game. This is the NFL week 15 boys guys are going to play hurt stop crying.

Actually we do. Its called an injury report. All kinds of info and reporting going on this morning about it. Then of course there is that little thing called common sense.

Big D

Reaction score
I would think that looking ahead to the playoffs we'd sit both zeke and pollard to get them healed up for the playoff run. Let the reserves get some good experience and strengthen the depth. I think the defense is going to feast on the the giants with a backup qb. No need to try to push things offensively.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
In other words, once Pollard heard that Jaylon was expected to play, he said thousand yard game and suited up.

GMO415

Reaction score
Great so he and 21 can run for a combined 71 yards?