Pollard is a better receiver than Gallup

Valkyr

Reaction score
It's angel dust, homes
JadedObedientBluetickcoonhound-max-1mb.gif

cern

Reaction score
He may be a better option than anyone we would line up as a 4th WR
Now that's very possible. Wr's after 3 have been very disappointing for years. Dunbar looked like a ray of hope but was more injury prone than tavon Austin.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Meh, you dont know what Gallup is. No reason to think he couldn't perform on his own. He has been good from go, Im not gonna doubt him until or unless he gives me a reason to do so. I like TP also, but Gallup is much more proven to this point.

kskboys

Reaction score
This overhyping of Gallup is getting too much especially when his contract is about to come up. It’s also really disrespectful when fans said he could be #1 or is a #1b. Dude benefits from Amari and Zeke and will get exposed like Juju if he has to step up.

This offense should give more opportunity to Pollard who is already a better route runner, better hands, and speed to attack defenses in multiple ways.

The disrespectful thingie? Turn that around. Gallup is a stud and a 1,000 yd WR and is only getting better. Not a #1? Who says?

kskboys

Reaction score
This one of the most hating *** posts i've seen in awhile, Dak posts, aside. Stop hating on our players man. Like you don't have to tear down Gallup to to hype up Pollard. Like why are you comparing two players who don't even play the same position? It's dumb.
Very dumb.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No hes not...heck when used correctly not sure hes that much better then Zeke as a receiver, sure he needs more snaps, can be used a lot more and better then last season but stop the madness with Pollard being somehow better then Zeke and now Gallup..seek help Gallup is an up and coming Star in this league..pollard a backup

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This overhyping of Gallup is getting too much especially when his contract is about to come up. It’s also really disrespectful when fans said he could be #1 or is a #1b. Dude benefits from Amari and Zeke and will get exposed like Juju if he has to step up.

This offense should give more opportunity to Pollard who is already a better route runner, better hands, and speed to attack defenses in multiple ways.

this is funny, not even there yet and the arguments over a player begin....there were tons of post on cooper and he benefited from zeke and gallup, then tons of post on zeke, who was over rated and benefited from OL and WRs, then its dak, well I don't go there, then Lawrence, then Smith, then LVE and Jones and on and on and on....seems like we don't have any players that are any good, yet everyone says, this is a most talented team we have had in a while.....

its just way way way too funny....

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Why the urge to beat up on Gallup? I think some take great pleasure if blasting players on this team. Really does it matter if some fans like him a lot? He is a very good young player for this team and not a show boat yet you feel the need to knock him to promote Pollard? Personally I like both guys but they are 2 different positional players

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Leads the league in drops , has the benefit of playing with #1 WR and TOP RB in the league.

Pollard brings more value to offense with his ability to attack defenses in multiple ways.

I’ll take Alvin Kamara esque RB over a ball dropping Juju like always a #2 WR.

These crackhead ghetto madden players need to stop posting troll threads. You continue to make yourself look dumb with every post. Lmao

Kwyn

Reaction score

Hell, if he’s a better Wide Receiver than Gallup, maybe he’s a better Defensive End than Tank. Can we get him some reps at Edge?

What about Right Guard? He might be able to beat out both Connor’s

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
These crackhead ghetto madden players need to stop posting troll threads. You continue to make yourself look dumb with every post. Lmao

I agree, Dallas has 2 1,000 yard WR on this team. All players benefit off other players on the team when they are doing their job. Gallup does get help by having Cooper and Cooper benefits when Gallup is producing as well. Add Lamb to the mix and this is a deadly WR group. I can remember when Dallas had Pearson, Tony Hill, Butch Johnson and Golden Richards yet as a fan never pitted them against each other, they were all Cowboys and all playing for the same goals.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Hell, if he’s a better Wide Receiver than Gallup, maybe he’s a better Defensive End than Tank. Can we get him some reps at Edge?

What about Right Guard? He might be able to beat out both Connor’s

He is definitely stronger than weak *** Connor Williams for sure.
Bradlee Anae is going to be DROY so the DE position is solved.

Cebrin

Reaction score

While you may get smashed for this statement, it is a possibility. He's 6 foot, and 210. He certainly has the size, speed, and hands to play the position. However, without him lining up at X,Y,Z, and seeing production, we can't really make this assumption.