Twitter: Pollard says he tore his left plantar fascia

Buzzbait

Reaction score
blame the coaches and tell coaches to play pollard more and this is why..we now know why the fans need to shut up and let the coaches coach..poor zekes limping and had to close out the game..poor pollard, he isnt zeke.....egg on all your faces saying pollard needed more snaps after that big run and turns out he hurt himself..smh
coaches know what's up, you all dont..pollards also not a lead back you can count on for a heavy load weve been saying this and no one listens. He never got touched and hurt himself..

Kamara, cooks, and Cmac and others all keep landing on the inured list and missing games..thats why..its tough game the fact zeke only missed one game in 5 years dude to injury with his heavy load says all you need to know about lead back vs a change of pace style back..

Its a shame hes hurt but his only advantage over zeke was a big run here and there.. with foot he will struggle to even offer anything to a regulars run game..

*SMH* You've gotta be kidding?!?!? You REALLY think the coaching staff abandoned their better judgement and overworked "poor Pollard" till he injured himself? Pollard was NOT overworked, not by a longshot. Unfortunately injuries just happen my friend.
Trust me I totally understand your disappointment what with Zeke already hobbling and now Pollard injured.
But you're not going to get away with trying to blame it on those who believe Pollard is good enough to give him more snaps than they've been giving him. Their high opinions of Pollard and his abilities are just as good as anyone else's, which had absolutely nothing to do with his injury. Nothing.
Let's just all hope and pray that his injury isn't too serious and that he'll be able to play Sunday without it affecting his game and his recovery.

Last edited:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure sounds like Pollard is very likely out this Sunday.

And he broke into the open field after the tear occurred.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
He’s likely out the rest of year , game time is laughable . It never fails with this team.
If it’s a real tear it takes MONTHS not days to heal.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I watched the interview of TP talking about when he tore his plantar fascia. This is not good at all. I question if he'll even be available next game. He said himself it would be a game-time decision. We've been seeing how ineffective Zeke has been recently. I'm very concerned about what this team is going to be able to do for a running game. Maybe #32, Corey Clement gets a chance to do something. Yikes!

khiladi

Reaction score
He’s on a rookie contract. He better sit, instead of risk the impact on getting paid on a second deal, of which is the normal length nowadays for stud RBs. Forget the fans and all the BS sentiments about “the team needs you”.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I watched the interview of TP talking about when he tore his plantar fascia. This is not good at all. I question if he'll even be available next game. He said himself it would be a game-time decision. We've been seeing how ineffective Zeke has been recently. I'm very concerned about what this team is going to be able to do for a running game. Maybe #32, Corey Clement gets a chance to do something. Yikes!
Other than TP’s long run there hasn’t been much in the run game from either back. The run game got to be 98% play calls straight up the gut.

khiladi

Reaction score
Man I’ll Private message you some YouTube videos. I had plantar fasciitis and it almost instantly went away.

A lot of it has to do with having weak feet. A lot of us wear these big padded shoes and humans weren’t meant to walk on pillows.

Just going outside and walking around barefoot and grabbing the ground with your feet as you walk will strengthen those muscles.

Also, you might want to look into some barefoot shoes or shoes with little padding in them and start out going for a walk.

But for sure just start by spreading your toes out and walking outside barefoot.

@DakPresgoat

http://healthlinefitnessfixer.blogspot.com/2008/05/plantar-fasciitis-part-i.html?m=1

I swear by the author, especially her “How to Fix Pain Without Drugs or Surgery”…. You can check out the reviews on Amazon to see the impact.

Scotman

Reaction score
This is a problem.

That isn't healing as soon as he thinks.

We can't get through a game without losing 2-3 players.
Yep, this is an injury that keeps on giving. It can take months to heal, not days.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Wow talk about overreacting....
this place went on for 7 days about the syupid caoches and zeke hurting the team and jery meddling saying pollard should have had more carries after the big run.

i mean 7 new threads at least with all the conspiracy theory's.lmao:muttley:

and guess what

Pollard was hurt and that why he didn't go back in..

place is ridiculous and needs to be called out..they are wrong 90% of the time and overreact to everything and i love love love calling them out..

there are god reason form why coaches do what they do and just because they dont we cpalin to fans who believe they are owed something doesn't mean they don't have it under control..

fans plain and simple overreact to every around here , clam the flip down and eventually the truth comes out..

this place is like jerry springer for sports..:popcorn::laugh::cool:

blueblood70

Reaction score
*SMH* You've gotta be kidding?!?!? You REALLY think the coaching staff abandoned their better judgement and overworked "poor Pollard" till he injured himself? Pollard was NOT overworked, not by a longshot. Unfortunately injuries just happen my friend.
Trust me I totally understand your disappointment what with Zeke already hobbling and now Pollard injured.
But you're not going to get away with trying to blame it on those who believe Pollard is good enough to give him more snaps than they've been giving him. Their high opinions of Pollard and his abilities are just as good as anyone else's, which had absolutely nothing to do with his injury. Nothing.
Let's just all hope and pray that his injury isn't too serious and that he'll be able to play Sunday without it affecting his game and his recovery.
umm note sarcasm that get lost on you lmao i was talking about fans blaming coaches for NOT using pollard more after the run or more in general..i was being sarcastic BRO..i wasn't blaming coaches,

so read slower , comprehend , then respond...

fan reactions is what i was speaking too..after the game for 7 days all fans did is make stuff up to why pollard didn't get more snaps after the big run the hot hand all these nonsense to find out he was hurt..

that all this place does is overreact, create false narratives and whine about everything as its conspiracy theory, right jerry called down to the coaches and said sit pollard and play more zeke lmao..yes one fan insinuated that here said jerry didn't want a rb controversy and ,made coaches let zeke close out that game as if pollard would have been so great it makes jerry paying zeke look bad..

the drama continues as the world turns lol:oldcouple::lmao2:

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Looks like Dak will be throwing the rock 50+ times if Zeke or someone else isn't able to run the ball.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He’s likely out the rest of year , game time is laughable . It never fails with this team.
If it’s a real tear it takes MONTHS not days to heal.

He’s likely not playing but I think it’s exactly what they say it is or he wouldn’t be on the sideline working out with the trainers.

It sounds like the tear is a good thing and he will come back quicker because of that.

Also, he’s going to get incredible treatment and no telling what kind of steroid shots they can give to speed up the healing process as well as numb whatever pain he has.

If he warms up on Sunday and is still fast it wouldn’t surprise me if he plays.

If this hurts his speed he will sit out.

Dallas should sit him out anyways this week. I don’t think we need Pollard to beat these guys.