Pollard vs Kamara?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Pump the brakes on beating X with a bat. He posted facts. Usually does.

Kamara is like a Madden created player. Dude is pretty amazing in my opinion. Pollard could be the next very special player. Time will tell the story.

X lacks the ability to be non biased in his evaluations. His opinions are say...……...homeristick in nature?

If Kamara was on the Cowboys I have no doubt that he would be touting him as possibly the best RB of all time. And he would laugh if you compared him to Zeke on another team.

I have no doubts whatsoever.

JBond

Reaction score
X lacks the ability to be non biased in his evaluations. His opinions are say...……...homeristick in nature?

If Kamara was on the Cowboys I have no doubt that he would be touting him as possibly the best RB of all time. And he would laugh if you compared him to Zeke on another team.

It's a biased home sick forum by design. It wasn't always, but it is now and I am fine with it. X is one of the better posters.

The Cowboys have been garbage for many years. A nice little 3-0 run to start the season has been fun, and like Dak and Zeke's rookie year, I just want to enjoy it.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

I wouldn’t even say homeristick. He’s biased to whatever agenda he’s pushing. For example, he absolutely hated Dez and skewed every argument related to him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's a biased home sick forum by design. It wasn't always, but it is now and I am fine with it. X is one of the better posters.

The Cowboys have been garbage for many years. A nice little 3-0 run to start the season has been fun, and like Dak and Zeke's rookie year, I just want to enjoy it.

Are you not enjoying it?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
That’s an insult to Shapiro.

In fact, xwalker is the very antithesis of Shapiro.

I like X and his takes but the Shapiro line was tongue-in-cheek. I swear, half the videos on YouTube are titled “Ben Shapiro DESTROYS so-and-so with FACTS and LOGIC.”

The other half are “Bill O’Reilly OWNED by someone I’ve never heard of.”

JBond

Reaction score
Are you not enjoying it?
Loving it. No reason to complain. Every team has flaws. I could pick stuff apart, but it seems silly to do so when you are winning every game by a 31-14 average. Just sitting back and enjoying the ride.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Loving it. No reason to complain. Every team has flaws. I could pick stuff apart, but it seems silly to do so when you are winning every game by a 31-14 average. Just sitting back and enjoying the ride.

Does enjoying the ride mean turning a blind eye to things that will keep us from winning a SB? Personally, its all I care about. We've made the playoffs several times in the last few years. This team needs to get to the next level.