Polygonal Stone Masonry and Megalithic stones

waving monkey

Reaction score
I don't know what they can and cant move with these methods, but one thing that comes to my mind with the video is the size and shape. Those stones are not very thick and they are long, so the weight distribution is spread out. I wonder how they quarry the stone one. The videos of quarry sites bring up all sorts of questions too

Moving them in the shear mountains eliminates the large quantity of people theory

I have listened to all types of stuff, and have heard theories that involved moving the stones with sound waves.

What was your favorite site and why?
Machu Picchu doesnt have the huge stones but its astonishing. Its a ancient Inca resort. I guess you call it resort not sure/ https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/article/secrets

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Machu Picchu doesnt have the huge stones but its astonishing. Its a ancient Inca resort. I guess you call it resort not sure/ https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/article/secrets

saw this awhile back, kind of cool

iu

HungryLion

Reaction score
* Vimhana* ?( I know thet's ben missspelt) @waving monkey is the feller y'all need to question the implied veracity of that which is in question,,er,, concerning that : MAHABURABA* ( see above sidelined transcript pertaining to *Missspelt*)

**Extra Terrestrial ** means they just ain't from EARTH/ 3rd rock from our sun/ their star, is all, and is obviously beyond apparent to me anyway , that those who from heaven to earth came, had never encountered the likes of an snake/ serpent till landing & mucking around a while & it amazed the interstellar space crap outta' them,,, SERIOUSLYo_O

Yes Vimana. That’s it.

I do find it curious that many religions or ancient religions describe beings coming down from the sky. Ancient Romans, Ancient Greek, ancient Hindu, ancient Mayan and Aztec, some African religions, etc, etc

and nowadays we just consider all those stories and tales of beings coming down from the sky as “mythology”

Of course it’s entirely possible that humans were writing fictional stories back then, just as we do today.

but........ does that mean they’re all fictional or not based on real events?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
*I've came across a few websites, in my many & various wayfaring cyber travels & one that I inadvertently stumbled across pertained to stone quarrying, where they'd discovered remenants of wooden 'gauge' boards carbon 14 dating back 120k years ago, whose concept of structured design are still in use to these very days*o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
It's been long known that this planets atmosphere had once been of an radically enriched higher oxygen levels as compared to that which currently exist today.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
*Well, ya know! Once water levels receded ,only high point pinnacles were deemed suitable fer' toe-hold re-establishment*

I never thought about that. If they were going to get flooded again, you would want to be the last one to drown. Must not have known about rainbows

I don't remember where, but i think I remember seeing something about a place where the cave system was as deep as everest was high. Maybe the same type of thinking.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
It's been long known that this planets atmosphere had once been of an radically enriched higher oxygen levels as compared to that which currently exist today.

a guy in china or somewhere grew a gigantic tomato plant by increasing oxygen or something

waving monkey

Reaction score
Yes Vimana. That’s it.

I do find it curious that many religions or ancient religions describe beings coming down from the sky. Ancient Romans, Ancient Greek, ancient Hindu, ancient Mayan and Aztec, some African religions, etc, etc

and nowadays we just consider all those stories and tales of beings coming down from the sky as “mythology”

Of course it’s entirely possible that humans were writing fictional stories back then, just as we do today.

One thing Ive come to the conclusion is the old world writers wrote in a mythological style because ordinary folks thought that way. To gain their collective faith it required writing epic sagas. That doesnt mean the saga didnt happen. Currently India is experiencing a covid storm because they believed that going to a festival [millions in attendance] at the ganges to celebrate their gods they would be protected. Then they go back to their town and their is an explosion of infections. Two days ago in one day New Delhi reported over 300K infections in one day.[1 day]

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I never thought about that. If they were going to get flooded again, you would want to be the last one to drown. Must not have known about rainbows

I don't remember where, but i think I remember seeing something about a place where the cave system was as deep as everest was high. Maybe the same type of thinking.
Ya, and in concern, regarding the Lord God hisself's war bow he'd personally set in the sky above us as a sign,,, could you even imagine what would happen should he ever entertain the notion of squatting down& dropping a crap dump upon certain A O's on this planet?( it's obvious to me , he'd done did that already ,,,in the middle EAST)o_O

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Ya, and in concern, regarding the Lord God hisself's war bow he'd personally set in in the sky above us as a sign,,, could you even imagine what would happen should he ever entertain the notion of squatting down& dropping a crap dump upon certain A O's on this planet?( it's obvious to me , he'd done did that already ,,,in the middle EAST)o_O

how so

Melonfeud

Reaction score
How so what? Squatting & designating that particular A.O. of the world his personal s*it hole( hey, if yer' taken some form of fuzzy umbrage towards the delicate sensibilities of the foundations of which yer' personal faith is placed? I ain't sorry about it, } you getting twitchy{, tho , I'm sorry for you ,if in fact that is your reasoned reaction)o_O

*There's only one reasoned use of a bow/arrow & that's to kill from distance*

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes Vimana. That’s it.

IMO, it's people misunderstanding things like meteorites and such.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
How so what? Squatting & designating that particular A.O. of the world his personal s*it hole( hey, if yer' taken some form of fuzzy umbrage towards the delicate sensibilities of the foundations of which yer' personal faith is placed? I ain't sorry about it, } you getting twitchy{, tho , I'm sorry for you ,if in fact that is your reasoned reaction)o_O

*There's only one reasoned use of a bow/arrow & that's to kill from distance*

I had trouble regarding your wording, but I just got the war bow refernce

My personnel viewpoint, is God blesses those who keep his commandments and brings destruction or curses to those who don't. That is the common theme, and the pattern of example in the Bible. After Christ came, it is those who keep his commandments and have the testimony of Christ.

I think that warbow is over a lot of places, America at the top of the list. Not just in the middle east

dsturgeon

Reaction score
IMO, it's people misunderstanding things like meteorites and such.

There is always misunderstandings. But like with what this thread shows, there was a high level of technology used all over the world in constructing things that we can not build today. In reference to those Hindu texts, they also mention use of atomic bombs back then. There is a see of glass, where sand was turned to glass, because of high temperatures like an atomic bomb. And when the atomic bomb was dropped over japan, oppenheimer quoted the Baghavad Gita, and said I have become death, destroyer of worlds.

So, the idea that people back then were primitive and had a misunderstanding of stuff doesn't sit right with me. You have written and oral histories all over the world, that mention beings coming down and mating with humans, the creation of hybrids humans and animals, and so on. It is in architecture, cave walls, books, and other examples. People who have never met each other, in different parts of the world, coming to the same conclusion

I think the common person back then had a far better understanding or the stars and the skys than people today. One they could actually see them clearly, and they were not being covered up, but two it was part of their life, and used for navigation and other stuff. The black cube in mecca with the meteorite in it is 3000 or so years old. So people knew the difference between a meteorite and beings

Just a thought, but things seem to cycle and repeat. So, if you take what this thread is about and the written and oral histories, and what is in architecture, you have evidence of advanced building technology and human and animal hybrids. 200 years ago people were living in primitive architecture, and now we have rebuilt the world in a new style, skyscrapers and advanced houseing and so on. Then you look at the advancement in gene editing, crisper cas 9, and the fact that they have been blending animals, making chimeras, and injecting animal genes into humans, you can see hybrids coming back. That is why i will never take a vaccine again. They are putting animal and human stuff into them. Super soldiers programs are happening in countries all over the world, and being admitted to. There seems to be a repeat happening.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
Edward Leedskalnin - I’d like to believe all the magical things Thayer say about him is real. Life is more fun that way.