Polygonal Stone Masonry and Megalithic stones

dsturgeon

Reaction score
sorry I did get your reply. I dont visit sites for scientific interest just tourist interest so by for Machu Piccu is the most enjoyable site. I didnt know from where the stones are quarried and they weren't mega stones by still quit large. The Andes are a young mountain range so the cliffs are sheer with great drops making moving these stones around extraordinary.The irregular shaping and craving has been demonstrated by modern craftsman. Patience and time might be in consideration. One thing I noticed was all these sites have guides preaching spiritual/extraterrestrial guidance. Many were selling their books.

If you can link something about modern craftsmen doing it, I would like to see that.

waving monkey

Reaction score
If you can link something about modern craftsmen doing it, I would like to see that.
I'm not saying yea or na just sharing.
there are several youtube oon the subject
as I said not taking a position. Slowly I'm rethinking ancient civilization theory's and alien visits. I just dont know.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I'm not saying yea or na just sharing.
there are several youtube oon the subject
as I said not taking a position. Slowly I'm rethinking ancient civilization theory's and alien visits. I just dont know.

well, this starts in 7 mintues, it will be worth the watch

waving monkey

Reaction score
While interesting as all hell, I think the answer is pretty simple. Man power beyond belief applied for as long as it takes to get the job done. Maybe 10 years, maybe 20 years, who knows.

Get 500 bodies to work for a decade straight and you'll have some things getting done.
I think your on the right tract but remember ancient civilizations thought in long terms and arts and crafts/trades were vast. One took 27years with thousands of slaves as free labor

dsturgeon

Reaction score
https://www.livescience.com/king-arthur-stone-older-than-stonehenge.html

tZ4rVHqCCJFwCMmiYPwANh-320-80.jpg
missing-image.svg

Arthur's Stone consists of nine upright, or "standing," stones that support an immense "capstone" weighing more than 25 tons (23 metric tons). The passage underneath leads to what's thought to be a burial chamber, although no human remains have been found there.

The structure gets its name from legends of King Arthur, who is said to have resisted the Saxon invasion of Britain about 1,500 years ago.

Several historical events have also taken place there, including a duel between knights during the Wars of the Roses in the 15th century. In 1645, during the English Civil War, King Charles dined with his army there. And according to the website Mysterious Britain, Arthur's Stone was C.S. Lewis' inspiration for the "stone table" where Aslan the Lion was sacrificed in his "Narnia" stories.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

Really nice and extensive polygonal masonry from Turkey. Very old

dsturgeon

Reaction score

Amazing video. I got to see some of the assyrian and mesopotamian pieces at the louve including the winged bulls

1. At timestamp 4:55 "The 1851 sketch of Layard's expedition of removing a Lamasu", is an amazing picture. They are removing a winged bull, but if you look at the walls both surrounding the bulls and in the background, it looks like an extensive picture/relief and written record or history. From what I could find the mid 19th century is around the time they started to recover the translation of the akkadian language. I wonder if all the tablets both picture and writing were translated, drawn, recorded in order and complete before it was broken up and moved.

2. The metal working is pretty amazing for 2000-4000 BC. Silver and gold pieces were intriquitte. The bowl that was found in nimrud, whether phoenician or not is cool. I wonder how it was made. A mold or stamp.

3. The destruction that happened during the war was horrendous. All the broken reliefs and carvings. It was 20 miles from mosel, and you can see pictures of the U.S. soliders going to the sites. I remember the stories of I-SIS going around and destroying these sites around this time including the arches of Baal at palmyria. There are theories and accounts that the first thing that was done in the invasion was the raiding of the major historical museum in Iraq and the removal of items. It makes me wonder what was discovered, and what was purposely destroyed or accidentally destroyed and why. What is the actual history at the time this stuff was built, and what was the real history for the destruction in our time.

4.Timestamp 12:48 is another amazing picture. Giants. Amorites, Cannonites, Philisitnes, Anakim, Og of bashaan

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Stones of any weight and be moved by sound energy at the correct resonant frequency. The technology to produce this tuned sound energy is in its infancy by our current version of civilization.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Stones of any weight and be moved by sound energy at the correct resonant frequency. The technology to produce this tuned sound energy is in its infancy by our current version of civilization.

I have listened to multiple things going down this path and I like it. If you know of a good video or podcast on it, post it.

Also with the formation of shapes and patterns in sand with specific sound frequencies. I have watched experiments, and i think it was brandon sanderson who went with this idea in his way of kings fantasy book series

The frequency research is also leading down paths for weapons (a little further along than infancy), and every human being having their own frequencies and being transmitters(at its infancy). Which is one of the reasons I don't think people should give away their dna

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score

makes me wonder about frequencies hitting my body, and what the water and molecules are doing inside of me

Last edited:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
All of this stuff is crazy interesting. It feels like our ancient ancestors had some kind of advanced technology, but logically, you have to first believe that they probably did not. With that said, some of the work they left behind is incredible and one has to ask himself how they could have done it without technology. I understand the slave labor angle, but still, with the colossal and heavy-duty monuments they built with insanely precise measurements, it sure does feel quite mysterious.

I too have read about the soundwaves theory, and, it's an interesting one. The truth is out there, somewhere in our past, but I think it's not out of the question to think either theory was possible. I really wish I had a time machine. I wouldn't even want it to benefit myself or change the past. I would merely want to observe.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
All of this stuff is crazy interesting. It feels like our ancient ancestors had some kind of advanced technology, but logically, you have to first believe that they probably did not. With that said, some of the work they left behind is incredible and one has to ask himself how they could have done it without technology. I understand the slave labor angle, but still, with the colossal and heavy-duty monuments they built with insanely precise measurements, it sure does feel quite mysterious.

I too have read about the soundwaves theory, and, it's an interesting one. The truth is out there, somewhere in our past, but I think it's not out of the question to think either theory was possible. I really wish I had a time machine. I wouldn't even want it to benefit myself or change the past. I would merely want to observe.

There are all types of thought avenues to go down. One I like is that there are lots of pyramids all over the world, and that they produced energy or electricity. That they were built on ley lines, and before pangea and the Earth breaking apart they were hooked up. A world wide power source.

Frequencies, pangea pole shifts, magnetism, sound waves, ley lines

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
The main guy I have uploaded videos showing polygonal stone masonry, megalithic structures, and other cool stuff lives in Kiev. I have been watching his videos for a few years. He put out a short video, that gives some updates from someone living in the city, and talks about the destruction in some of the cities around Kiev. I can't post in the other thread, but if anyone is interested here it is.

shabazz

Reaction score
What's the extent of your knowledge pertaining to King Anu? Enki& Enil?.

* Ancient Astronaut Archives* Google-foo that up, BROUGHAM'S:thumbup:

I didn’t know there was a King Anus……I’m all for him

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Elephant Rock Iceland

OIP.jbCpkGH4vz2UmYf2vVGl_wHaFO

OIP.QSd4Ub961PIvN7VnlEDZzQHaFj

OIP.EOpr6hh7hqchdLvwSRzNegHaFF

different images on this one when you search

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Naka Cave Thailand

OIP.V-rKtSivfgvaBkot1vxenAHaE8

OIP.s13PUtGzkiCjzS3LKk4PuAHaFj

OIP.07QAsa_6vJfPrWvE11cocgHaEK

OIP.qdYXrYUWVExxH9xbyZzViQHaHa

This one is very interesting

Last edited:

jnday

Reaction score
I have always thought that a huge amount of skills and knowledge have been lost over the centuries. Some of the craftsmanship from thousands of years ago would be hard to duplicate in modern times. In today’s world, people struggle with building LEGO buildings.