Popular demand says Quadruple Plat over Browns

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Dear fanzone freaks---- because of popular demand...and because things went hay-wire against

the Seahawks.....aint no way we can lose to the Browns...so time for QUADRUPLE PLAT

GURANTEE ...get you big belt out so you can really spank the bookie this week

its time to put up the house and the ranch and the kids college fund and after the game we will all meet

in Disneyland

yours truly
GORICO

At least spell "guarantee" correctly. I feel like I'm reading an offer from a Nigerian prince who has millions of dollars in gold. All I have to do is send him my bank account information and I'm an instant millionaire.

Yes...absolutely, 100% GURANTEE!!

Tussinman

Reaction score
At least spell "guarantee" correctly. I feel like I'm reading an offer from a Nigerian prince who has millions of dollars in gold. All I have to do is send him my bank account information and I'm an instant millionaire.

also reminds me of those sketchy used car lots

They can't say anything positive about their cars because they were all bought at a sketchy auctions so they say "smooth ride and drive" on the listings

catiii

Reaction score
Since I lost 2 houses and my car to earlier platinum guarantees, I bet my third house and second car (neither of which I have so it's a safe bet lol) on the Browns! :D

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

yes absolutely

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Still holding out for the triple platinum guarantee.

mr haze---- we got a quadruple...so that is 4 times...hopefully you can make all your money back and spank that ol bookie

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Dear fanzone freaks---- because of popular demand...and because things went hay-wire against

the Seahawks.....aint no way we can lose to the Browns...so time for QUADRUPLE PLAT

its time to put up the house and the ranch and the kids college fund and after the game we will all meet

in Disneyland

yours truly
GORICO

I'm in!

To whom do i have to commit my money ?

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Just keep doubling down and eventually you will win big, except you will actually be right back where you started.

Unless, you have a ton of medical bills to replace your knee caps.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just keep doubling down and eventually you will win big, except you will actually be right back where you started.

Unless, you have a ton of medical bills to replace your knee caps.

very true---the knee caps do take a beating at times...GO-COWBOYS

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

in Disneyland

yours truly
GORICO
Go Go Gorico!