Hopefully his release.Reaction from Caelen Carson?
I mean that doesnt say much. Half the secondary is in the massage room lolMost definitely. He’s probably better right now than anyone they have in the secondary not knowing the plays LOL.
He can be racing harness, Shoulder strap or lap belt but Seatbelt is firmly taken.Reaction from Caelen Carson?
I am so tired of you criticizing our roster.Most definitely. He’s probably better right now than anyone they have in the secondary not knowing the plays LOL.
Yeah but it's a fake injury. He pulled his Micah.Any news on when he’ll be available ? He’s been out with injury first 3 weeks.
Until he finds out they are not gonna give him a new contract ........ then he will suddenly have back issues again.
I don't think the trade value is bad but it's hard to evaluate without knowing what the contract is going to look like.Come on down son, your the next contestant on the price better be right. Seriously though, just seeing how we saved our draft picks in 2027, I'm on board now. This wasn't bad.
Parker >>>Who gets cut to make room on the 53?
who?Reaction from Caelen Carson?
If Philthy had traded for him the Philthy fans here, I mean the Cowboy fans here would say "this is another example of their GM running circles around Jerry."Come on down son, your the next contestant on the price better be right. Seriously though, just seeing how we saved our draft picks in 2027, I'm on board now. This wasn't bad.
Magnum TA or Kurt Angle?I hate the trade but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to belly to belly suplex him into my Cowboys beanbag right now.
Keep it clean...keep your fantasies to yourself.....I hate the trade but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to belly to belly suplex him into my Cowboys beanbag right now.
God willing its Schoonmaker, Bell, or LepkeWho gets cut to make room on the 53?
He had a legit injury but it was almost certainly not as severe as was made out or the recovery was delayed.So he doesn’t have a back injury. He was just holding out for a new contract.
Something doesn’t add up.
