Risen Star
Likes Collector
- Messages
- 100,075
- Reaction score
- 255,979


I'm good with it. We've won nothing using this draft-heavy approach. Now, we can win nothing using this trade-heavy approach. I mean, the result will likely be the same, but I'm willing to try something, anything, rather than the same ol', same ol'.@Reality we no longer need a Draft Zone.
Who needs picks when you’re as talented as us.Geebus, Dallas isn’t a Porter away from anything. I pray Jerry didn’t give up the other First…….![]()
Oh no what did we give up, edit 2nd round pick
We still have a first to trade for an edge rusher. Need Raiders to collapse, though. This 3-0 start is killing my vibe.lol jerry is going all in here.
we have no pass rush. edge is way higher priority.
Maybe we gave them Revel. A hurt corner for a hurt corner.did we send them players too?
I like the player but we seem far away from winningThe guys who are just here to complain every post are out early I see.
