TRADED Porter traded to Cowboys (2027/6th round, 2028/2nd round)

lol jerry is going all in here.
we have no pass rush. edge is way higher priority.
We have a pair fraternity fantasy footballers named Jones running this thing.

This is the 31st straight ship they’ve built that is likely headed for the same iceberg. Imagine giving the architect of the Titanic 31 attempts to get a ship right.

It’s the definition of insanity.
 
The guys who are just here to complain every post are out early I see.
You won't hear me complaining. I wanted to see something different and different has been trade mode for this team that won't use free agency. It started last year and we've kicked it up a notch since then.

It may absolutely crash to the ground, but I'd rather see the bus burn to the ground than keep spinning its wheels.
 
I'd rather have his dad for the pass rush.

Who incidentally will be having a tough transition with this. I can not imagine him joining Cowboys nation.

Only this front office would not be satisfied with Alex Austin.

I mean, the Cowboys are smart enough to have worked out the parameters of a deal with Porter before making this trade right?
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,012
Messages
14,656,864
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top