TRADED Porter traded to Cowboys (2027/6th round, 2028/2nd round)

they traded Pickens for the 75th overall pick. Steelers have a long history of not paying certain players. New regime it’s not unusual to make personnel moves. He’s instantly our best CB.
He is, but he needs to sign long term to be worth it, a second just for this year is flat out ********.
 
It’s always just worry about it not working out…..sometimes we make moves for players and it turns out like crap. I hope he signs for a reasonable price and keeps up his game…hope it lasts. If we got a legit pass rusher then I would feel good about us really developing on D.
Like another poster posted I need to allow all zoners to be the fan they wish to be
 
It’s not about being a cornerback away. It’s about improving the team. And yeah I’d rather have Porter out there than Carson.
Good thing this is not a one year rental :rolleyes:
The secondary success is dictated by the pass rush. We’ve paid top dollar for corners, spent high draft capital bin corners and they all turned out to not be good as they’re paid especially once the pass rush is nonexistent.

Porter Jr goin find out real soon how much of a pleasure he had playing behind Heyward, Watts, and Benton.

I’d rather spent the capital on the front seven.


I know yall probably weren’t aware of it but I live in DC so I see the ravens and commanders game every week and both their oline were heavily compromised by injury. The cowboys were suppose feast on those olines. Commander were missing their best olinemen and the ravens had their back guard playing center.
 
Dropping this stink bomb at night hoping we sleep through it.


Location and weapons.

I don't have the ability to express how much I hate cornerbacks.
This just stinks of Johnny Walker Blue....and Yankee pride over kill ...and wanting to make it a trifecta tonight

:lmao:
 
He’s probably the best CB we’ve had since Deion

Comparing him to Schoonmaker is ridiculous.
His AV ratings stink and he only has 3 career INTS.

He’s a man-press db.

But CP loves Cover 4 Read.

He also takes a lot of penalties and he can’t tackle.

Likely the reason PITT wanted him out.
 
The secondary success is dictated by the pass rush. We’ve paid top dollar for corners, spent high draft capital bin corners and they all turned out to not be good as they’re paid especially once the pass rush is nonexistent.

Porter Jr goin find out real soon how much of a pleasure he had playing behind Heyward, Watts, and Benton.

I’d rather spent the capital on the front seven.


I know yall probably weren’t aware of it but I live in DC so I see the ravens and commanders game every week and both their oline were heavily compromised by injury. The cowboys were suppose feast on those olines. Commander were missing their best olinemen and the ravens had their back guard playing center.
Can I ask why Seattle did not feast on that bad oline?
 
Porter is a really good man corner but not as much in zone. Is Parker going to adapt?
Maybe that's why we are making the deal....because Parker wasn't confident in the CBs in the room to play man.

I gotta say I was disappointed to see Durant get torched. I expected he could run better. Bland was never a good slot CB to begin with.

Now ...what does this mean for Revel??? Talk about a deal that may kill his career here...and the Moore kid. We hardly knew you too.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,012
Messages
14,656,864
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top