Hawkeye0202
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 35,855
- Reaction score
- 64,126
Can be franchise taggedWhat his contract status currently? FA in '27? Needs a new deal? That is lots to give up, we need so much more than him..ugh
Not immediately extending doesn't mean they can't do it during the season.Just when I complimented the FO. I see some dumb crap like this get reported.
Yeah this is two years down the road. I hope they trade next years for an edge rusher. I’m over collecting draft picks.I already said I was fine with it since it kept next years first.
“Oh, they traded for that Miles Garret guy, he’s such a meanie the way he throws those quarterbacks to the ground, another dumb move by Jerruh.”It’s astounding to read the difference in reaction to this trade from Cowboys fans on Twitter compared to yall on this message board. Yall some of the most miserable people on this board, it’s disgusting![]()
slurp, slurp, slurpYou go slobber some more.
Its always good to see my comments lumped together like this where it makes no sense.Dropping this stink bomb at night hoping we sleep through it.
Location and weapons.
I don't have the ability to express how much I hate cornerbacks.
Because they need help at CB. It's that simple.Why do you think they made the trade?
Great post!Why did the Panthers trade CMC to the Forty Whiners?
Why did the Browns trade Myles Garrett to the Hams?
Who cares?
Good players get traded without there being some nefarious reason.
Dallas is top 10 in the league in man coverage ratezone. Brilliant move lol
I'd rather have his dad for the pass rush.
Who incidentally will be having a tough transition with this. I can not imagine him joining Cowboys nation.
Only this front office would not be satisfied with Alex Austin.
I mean, the Cowboys are smart enough to have worked out the parameters of a deal with Porter before making this trade right?
Jerruh never fails tbhLol can't do anything but laugh at the idiots in charge
yeah they don’t learnJust when I complimented the FO. I see some dumb crap like this get reported.
