FEATURED >>>>>>> Possible name change for Washington Redkin s<<<<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I'm torn between sadness over the lost rivalry, and a wee bit of schadenfreude over the Washington fans, having lived in northern Virginia for six years myself.

HanD

Reaction score
i hope they go with redwolves and LVE gets healthy and back to his rookie year. The wolf hunter against the redwolves would be great haha

https://preview.*******/s1x7d8eh3a951.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=3940b3b8a068d2cc5f3f00c56d09dcf47618c6b3
usa_today_11819578.jpg

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Are their fans really going to sing, "Hail to the Redwolves?" Just imagining it makes me laugh. Will they howl like wolves during a play?

JayFord

Reaction score
Are their fans really going to sing, "Hail to the Redwolves?" Just imagining it makes me laugh. Will they howl like wolves during a play?
Their fans wont do either as they don’t show up to games

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I went through the whole Extreme Skins thread on the topic yesterday, and a plurality there think it's going to end up Warriors, because Danny Boy has said he wants to retain the NA identification.

Two suggestions less popular but still with substantial support were Redtails and Red Wolves.

As the son of a pilot who was a Vietnam vet, I'm partial to Redtails. But I'm not making those decisions.

Two I liked but with a snowball's chance are Red Cloud (after the chief) and TTFKATRs (the team formerly..)

D-

Yeah like St. John’s Red Men to Red Storm

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Sucks to be a Washington fan whether they kept the name or not. lol

Exactly. Washington's success or failure will be determined by how well the team plays on the field, not by what name or logo that they choose. Lately, they haven't been doing so great on the field, so I suspect their fans are in for a world of hurt under their new name, but not because of that name. They've been suffering under the old name for a while now.

Flamma

Reaction score
What about Washington BlowHoles? Just feature a whale spout on one side of the helmet. Or has this already been suggested multiple times?

Status
Not open for further replies.