Possible Super Bowl Repercussions

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
if the Patriots or Saints win the Super Bowl, what are the odds that Brady or Brees retire? I know both have stated they want to play more seasons, but you never know. They might want to go out on top.

Pants

Reaction score
well, Brady would be back there next year again, and again, like always in the AFC....and no reason to think Brees won't make the playoffs with his situation

so, I don't see either hanging them up just yet

cowboyec

Reaction score
if saints make it to the Super Bowl...it delays Dan Campbell coming here as the new O.C.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
well, Brady would be back there next year again, and again, like always in the AFC....and no reason to think Brees won't make the playoffs with his situation

so, I don't see either hanging them up just yet

As long as the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins continue to be poorly run franchises, Brady will always be back. Why wouldn't he with an easy 6 free win each year.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if the Patriots or Saints win the Super Bowl, what are the odds that Brady or Brees retire? I know both have stated they want to play more seasons, but you never know. They might want to go out on top.

I would....nice ending to a great career for both!

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
As long as the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins continue to be poorly run franchises, Brady will always be back. Why wouldn't he with an easy 6 free win each year.
Make that 5 easy wins each year. I have no idea why, but the Pats struggle in Miami. Dolphins have beaten the Pats 4 of the last 5 games in Miami, and I believe Brady actually has a losing record in games played down there.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am pretty sure Brady already said he plans to play next season.

Can't wait for our new stud DT they draft in the 2nd round plants Brady in that Foxboro turf.

Oh, will they draft a DT...dang, I forgot, Rod still in charge so far.

I can see Brees possibly retiring if they win it all. Just my thought, no reasoning to it.

Flamma

Reaction score
Make that 5 easy wins each year. I have no idea why, but the Pats struggle in Miami. Dolphins have beaten the Pats 4 of the last 5 games in Miami, and I believe Brady actually has a losing record in games played down there.

Since the realignment Brady is 75-16 against division opponents. The Patriots lost 16 times in 16 seasons with Brady starting. I didn't count the games or year he didn't play. So you're about right with that 5-1. A ridiculous record.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score

I think it has to do with weather. Cold weather team don't do well in hot and humid condition and vice versa.

My Rams always seem to choke in cold weather.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Brees mentioned retirement in a sort of roundabout way during the MNF when he broke the record. His kids are still little so i can see him retiring.

Verdict

Reaction score
I think Brees and Brady are both on the cusp of retirement, one way or the other.