Possible WR help??? Peter Warrick possible release?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten said:
great player at Free Shoes U. bust in the NFL. He could maybe just need a change of scenery, but I doubt it.

Great players from FSU also make it in the NFL. I wouldn't shade FSU to much on there contributions to the NFL.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Great players from FSU also make it in the NFL. I wouldn't shade FSU to much on there contributions to the NFL.

not ragging on FSU. Just stating that in his case, he was good in college, but never really lived up to his potential.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten said:
not ragging on FSU. Just stating that in his case, he was good in college, but never really lived up to his potential.

Well, what does that have to do with him in Dallas?

If his preceived potential was to be a number 1 receiver, here in Dallas, then I would agree. I don't believe that's the role that Warrick would be asked to fulfill here in Dallas. I think he would be used opposite Key or in the slot. Either would work for him IMO.

PaEagleHater

Reaction score
I am going to agree with the Amishboy, I think the Fecals will jump on him if given the chance.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten said:
that's why I said he may just need a change of scenery.

No, you said, "He could maybe just need a change of scenery, but I doubt it."

That's very different from what I'm saying. I'm saying that I think he would do well in the role we would have him play and I have little reservation of this, assuming he's healthy.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
Sure. I stand corrected about that. I would support the decision for the FO to bring him here, if he were healthy. He didn't have to be WR1 last year, but he was injured, so I guess the only thing we can do is wait to see what happens.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten said:
Sure. I stand corrected about that. I would support the decision for the FO to bring him here, if he were healthy. He didn't have to be WR1 last year, but he was injured, so I guess the only thing we can do is wait to see what happens.

I agree. All these moves look great in pre-season but you never really know. In truth, your earlier statement could easily be correct and my opinion (and that's all it is, opinion) could be dead wrong.

You are absolutly correct, all we can do is wait and see.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
I don't see Warrick in Dallas but if the opportunity were there, I'd bring Warrick in without hesitation. He fits what we need in our offense, IMO.

I agree ... but I don't see that happening ... I'd be as happy as a clam though ..