Post a Movie Quote and See if Others Can Guess It

I think I broke my nose.

I think I stabbed my brain

I think I just got my period.
 
Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
 
Character #1 "I don't believe you people!"

Character #2 "Whaddya mean, 'you people'"?

Character #3 "What do you mean, "you people'"?
 
1 Alas, Earwax

2 He must of thought it was white boy day, It's not white boy day is it?
No man, It's not white boy day.
 
Animal house....has some great ones.

The German Pearl Harbor speech seen killed it but what cracks me up every time is stork and the following line during that scene...


yes it was and some other great lines from that movie
"7 years of college down the drain."
" They took everything even the stuff we didn't steal."
" They took the bar.The whole bar."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,048
Messages
14,659,441
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top