Post a Movie Quote and See if Others Can Guess It

[Sure it is a gimme but it is one of my most favorite movie quotes, so sue me. I STILL remember it being replayed during the Academy Awards category for you know who...]

"Bad call? These people are DEAD, Burke! Don't you have any idea what you have done here? Well, I'm gonna make sure they nail you right to the wall for this! You're not gonna sleaze your way out of this one! Right to the wall!"
 
[Sure it is a gimme but it is one of my most favorite movie quotes, so sue me. I STILL remember it being replayed during the Academy Awards category for you know who...]

"Bad call? These people are DEAD, Burke! Don't you have any idea what you have done here? Well, I'm gonna make sure they nail you right to the wall for this! You're not gonna sleaze your way out of this one! Right to the wall!"
Aliens
 
"... Am I the Meanest....? Am I the Prettiest?..... Am I the baddest mofo lowdown around this town?.... I Can't Hear You !!... "
 
" .... How Long Have You Been a Spyyyyyyy , Harry "....??!! ..
 
#1
Is everything alright? Were you able to help him?
He didn't come for help. He came for permission.

#2
"Put. That. Coffee. Down.
Coffee's for closers only."

#3
"Bring us something with ice in it."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,047
Messages
14,659,391
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top