- Messages
- 81,622
- Reaction score
- 49,287
- Person One: We stopped off for ice cream.
- Person Two: When the *bleep* did we get ice cream?
This sounds really familiar, but I can't think of it.
- Person One: We stopped off for ice cream.
- Person Two: When the *bleep* did we get ice cream?
First time I watched that movie I kept rewinding it to play that part over and over and laughing like a loon.This sounds really familiar, but I can't think of it.
Edit: I just looked it up. I never would have remembered this one. Lol
Outlaw Jesse WalesDying aint much of a living boy!!
I'm guessing autocorrect got you.Outlaw Jesse Wales

I sure did. Josey not Jesse. Still a good movie. I must have watched that movie a thousand times.I'm guessing autocorrect got you.![]()
I think this one has already been posted.Dying aint much of a living boy!!
No country for old men“What’s the most you ever lost in a coin toss?”
Kevin Costner and Graham Greene I believe in Dances with WolvesAll three of the following are in the same movie
Sir Knight, I just pissed me pants and nobody can do anything about it.
*FART*...Hehe why don't you put that in your book
Somebody back east is saying, now why dont she write
Yes...all though Graham was not involved in those quotes.Kevin Costner and Graham Greene I believe in Dances with Wolves
I know, just whenever I recall that movie, those 2 characters stand out to me.Yes...all though Graham was not involved in those quotes.
I was going to add one with him saying...We are calling you Busy Bee....due to him and stands with a fist staying in the tent for some time to make a baby lol
